or Connect

Posts by Monaco

Quote: Originally Posted by cazzzidy Hey folks, I just got back on the Starting Strength weight training program after taking a couple months off. For those not in the know, it's a strength program built around squats, presses and deadlifts/cleans, three days per week. I'm eating a lot more and a lot cleaner than usual and gaining about 1 to 2 lbs per week. Still in my linear progression and I'm feeling confident in the gym. I'm getting plenty of...
If you sustain any injuries, make sure you stop immediately and just rest. Most issues comes from over-usage or improper form. Just make sure you're not straining yourself everyday and when you feel better about it and get more movement without pain, go back to the gym and start small.
What is wrong with using a shopping cart? I use it because the things I get usually exceed the space or practicality of a hand-basket. If you're going to criticize the laziness of Americans, don't use shopping carts as your example.
Believe it or not, carbs improves sex drive.
Quote: Originally Posted by Roguls Gents, stop abusing your bodies by working out too much and eating too little (or too much garbage). Start here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com Then, read this: Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes; find out how calories in, calories out is BS. Then, read this: The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollen; find out all about the food available to you - this book is fascinating and scary. Learn about...
A flint and flares...just in case?
Very interesting and I can't wait to see this show, they're obviously digging in the the Mad Men viewership but I don't mind, this should be a great new show.
I wonder if theres some sort of mini-chute just in case.
awesome episode, I thought it was so hilarious when Duck Philips was on top of Don and I was just waiting for him to have a good comeback to Duck's Okinawa comment but he just said uncle...brilliant!! But what the hell was the hand holding about? that kind of mixed the signals up...
We used to have a friend that worked at Kiehls and recommended volcano mud mask for reducing oil, my girlfriend would put it on me and it had this extreme stinging feeling. I don't think my face got any less oily but that is just me.