or Connect

Posts by Monaco

Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal If that is the case I don't understand how this is even a debate. Sounds like treason straight up. And while I may or may not support some of his assumed motives my or really anyone else's opinion does not matter. Enforce the law, put him on trial, and if he is found guilty, sentence him up to and including death (personally I am against the DP). It seems like the U.S. should pretty much go after any and all that harbor...
Remember when we were being sold on the Iraq war with the government telling us how Saddam was such a horrible dictator that tortured and killed his own people? What is the difference now that we are in war and still don't do anything about the torture and murders especially now that Saddam is gone? Amazing...just amazing. http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...l-truth-in-war
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 And they like to say GWB is an idiot: http://abcnews.go.com/WN/president-b...ry?id=11930878 he still is
I would say based on what I've seen, the Simpsons (or the creator/writers) leans toward Buddhism.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah You and AF should get together and launch a think tank. I think that pretty much captures my thoughts in response to your nonsensical statement and inability to answer the questions asked. Take care. Because going into it with you would just send you on an anger binge, which is not something I am too interested in doing right now. I've already showed you that this last hysterical recall mania was proven...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah Why don't you look at the number recalled and tell us how many were sensationalism. And then try to explain how they evaded government scrutiny and were proud of it. And then explain how a recall of 1.5MM new cars is a sign of safety. If you're going to use tired cliches like "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" then at least make sure it's applicable. Here's another cliche just to burst your tiny...
It is even PC to talk about PC'ness, when the hell did Americans get so sensitive about shit? could it be when Americans figured out they could sue or be sued over every little thing? Did it start with the civil rights movement?
Wow...I hope you remember the little brake and gas pedal issues of Toyota were all sensationalism and that fact has been accepted by NHTSA and DOT. http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...or-blamed.html Quote: Wall Street Journal says that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has analyzed vehicle data and their findings are consistent, showing that at the time of the incidents, the throttle was wide open while the brakes were not applied. This...
Quote: Originally Posted by deadly7 Rules: 1. Vegetarian-friendly. No raw eggs, no fish (cooked or not), and obviously no meat. Dairies, etc. are fine. [If you're going to make some comment about "eat moar meat" then fuck off, not interested] 2. Cheap 3. Filling 4. Optional: Can last for up to 10-12 hours unrefrigerated. 5. Optional: Quick[ish] to cook. Gotten sick of my normal repertoire of pastas and rice, wouldn't be opposed to some new...
Rice is very important, we ruined a second batch of sushi once because we were rushing to get the rice out. Make sure you get the rice down before even prepping. My favorite fillers are yellow pickled radish, avacado, carrots, don't even need meat for that to taste great.