or Connect

Posts by Monaco

Quote: Originally Posted by whacked No. You lost all your credibility when you said this: Just because something worked for you doesn't mean it's magic. As I said earlier, I lost crazy weight (40+lbs in 3 months) once eating nothing but protein bars. Still would not recommend it to others. Wait.. I saw this post in another thread.. Do as I say, not as I do? I suggested to him, if he had high cholesterol levels, he should lay off eggs and...
Anybody else have constant dreams where they are put into fighting situations but feel their arms are too heavy to swing? Another one of my girlfriends also gets this a lot but I have no idea why this is.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford I'd say moderation is the key. Try cutting back on the amount of meat you are eating and add more roughage to your diet. My other suggestion would be to get a bottle of digestive enzymes available in pill form at almost any health food store. I've found taking those to be a big help to my stomach in breaking down various types of proteins or other foods. Does this also help with overall digestion of food...
Quote: Originally Posted by why It is. Moronaco has under one hundred posts and every one of them are worthless. So far he's on track to catch up with coldarchon and otter. Like the entire world revolved around you sitting there and judge posts that have nothing to do with yourself, and that isn't worthless & pathetic...how? Not everyone can do 7000+ posts like you oh great forum warrrior. Conne: Like I said, things that I've tried have...
^^ yup a nice head of fuzz but it is still achievable with a little wax with a bit of gel, get it mixed together real good in your palms. It is best to wash your hair first, dry, blow-dry in desired direction, wait until hair is almost dry, then apply and continue with direction application.
Many people do not like it but this is the only BMW that I could ever imagine myself owning, then again I'd have to lose interest in all other brands entirely before I even consider BMW. It's charming in an odd way on the exterior and has great (almost mischievous) presence in person but BMW interior never impressed me and frankly, they never will, their interior design mantra = everything that I hate.
A8 is also a great car, very understated as few people in America buy it (compared to the other premium luxury marque(s). You don't need to take off the badges, nobody really knows it anyways.
wouldn't be suprised if our government had a hand in this.
The following, written in red is my advice for you, take it or leave it but if you really want change, my tips work. At my worst I was 215lbs / 5'11 in highschool, now fastfoward a few years I am 162/6ft. I used to wear L and XL, size 38w and now I wear S/M and size 30w. Do you work out? what is your body fat %? That is also a big factor that you should consider. For workouts/exercise, remember...its only working if you're sweating and your heart rate is high. If...
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI I've lurked this forum for awhile, most SW&D but I linger everywhere. A lot of what I've gathered is that unlike other forums there are a wealth of somewhat intelligent, knowledgeable older folks here, which is nice, cause as a young person I need some advice/perspective.... I'm sorry SF has disappointed you, there are many immature guys here who cannot contribute any good feedback here. Other dudes who are...