or Connect

Posts by Monaco

and you already get some protein and carbs before your workout and it still doesn't help you?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cognacad Sleep with a clean towel over your pillow, best remedy! Oh yes, this +99999999999 This is probably the top 5 best things you can do to help control acne. Also, are you on any special diets? specifically low carb? Decrease/cut out omega 6 oils, most oils, nuts, some pork and chicken etc...
Use virgin coconut oil on your face, the good oil will make it so that the sebum don't have to increase to moisturize your face, it is also anti-bacterial/viral/inflammation. Get a facial once a month to keep acne under control. Or you can go medical route and take meds like accutane, there are some side effects (depression, I believe). Your hormones can't help themselves, you just have acne and have to deal with it. I didn't stop getting major breakouts since maybe...
Whats the story on cutting? how and where did it originate? is it for attention? or do cutters really do it to 'take the pain away'.
Sounds good if you're comfortable, nothing weird about wanting to enjoy life if your friends aren't willing to enjoy with you. I'm usually stuck in your boat as well, my friends aren't about finer things. What about your family?
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Here is a dish I recently served for a fall garden party. It was right after the yearling hog slaughter and I used the tender and unctuous pork bellies. recipe and instructions!
^^ Krackel is some good shit! Twix then Toblerone and only a few bites of butterfinger before I'm tired of it. I absolutely hate regular and silver packaged milkyway
Watch the sunset, it provides the body seratonin. Bring one of those U shaped neck pillows, listen to some pleasant music on an ipod and put the blanket over your head. And for goodness sakes wear some slippers, I find it unfathomable how people manage to bear the entire plane ride without taking off their shoes.
Gout...
Quote: Originally Posted by CBrown85 What a wonderful, well thought-out and stimulating question. All I know is that I won't stop being a Left Wing Radical until we're in a 1984-like world, where there is no religion, everyone works on a highly regulated farm, has no guns, exercises at certain times of the day for certain amounts of time with certain amounts of intensity. That's what we're really after. Thanks for the question. Ultimately,...