or Connect

Posts by Monaco

My gym hasn't changed locker room carpet since I've joined almost 10 years ago, disgusting is an understatement in there.
For those that did not know The United States of America is a corporation as well. http://assembler.law.cornell.edu/usc...2----000-.html Quote: (15) “United . States” means— (A) a Federal corporation; (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or (C) an instrumentality of the United States
Time Warner -I refuse to pay for their services At&t, even though I am currently under their plan, I will change soon. I don't believe everybody should give in so easily to such large corporations, it is destroying quality of product in the long run, giving them so much business drives prices down now but gives them more control later on to rise prices and corner you into their product.
Quote: Originally Posted by xanatos Just picked up this belt Its a lil short for me. Got a sm/m I'm a regular 32 but i think i like my belts just longer.Anyone think its cool?? Also got some two lightweight shirts, that pale blue gingham and some new striped grey lightweight not on the web yet.jeaaalouss?? I dig it, it would be great for so many occassions.
More measurements on the jeans, looks interesting.
I bet youtube has a bunch of shaving tutorials that would be helpful to you.
I think he looked just as bad before the 'makeunder' as he did after. There really is no point in having manicures done and waxing your armpits and nosehair. Men can cut their own nails and trim them so it's not disgusting, men don't really need to shave their armpits unless it gets wild, and nosehair can be trimmed as well (without waxing). He takes it to a whole new, unnecessary level.
I know many people who work away from their families. Sometimes if you must have your job and cannot be with your family, you have to make it work. After work on Friday, you fly home, then go back when the weekend is over. I know people who do this weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, even twice a year from other countries. I know it is hard but you just have to adapt somehow.
Bleu Ribbon looks good.
this thread sucks... You can say the same about all groups of people.