or Connect

Posts by Monaco

Fred Perry Straw Hats condition: new size: L $30shipped each Modern Amusement Red Jacket only worn around the house to see how it looks. condition: new Size: M $65shipped Rock & Republic metallic silver motorcycle leather jacket, great quality and details condition:new Size: M $200shipped (originally $700) Ted Baker button down shirt condition: used size: 4 (S) $20shipped Sperry Topsider brown condition: like new, I'd say 9.5/10, only the soles show...
This is the reason why so many people are so surprised when they travel on foreign airlines, American companies are so behind in quality of service and experience in traveling. This is also the reason why it appears that Jet Blue and Virgin are getting good reputations in the air travel industry.
you should be fine, if anything you'll look better. I'm 6ft 166 and most of my clothes are small, some more of the premium brands fit more slimmer so you'll go up from there but you'll be ok man.
you should really consult a physical therapist, chiropractor, and/or alternative/holistic healer.
*Must watch* here is what a NY councilman had to say about the Head of Homeland Security, the companies that made the TSA screening machines and the dirty $350 million backroom deal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALisZ_wsXHE
Quote: Originally Posted by Petrus1 Try something like this, big spender. It's only sterling silver and fairly neutral. http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item...+6-ri+-ni+0-t+ I agree with this, when you pop this up on her, just make your relationship real and figure out a way to spend your times together. They obviously care about you and vice versa. Who knows, just move to Belgium and make a life out of it?
Quote: Originally Posted by brown eyes 60 years ago when Japan started importing cars into the United States, they were considered pieces of sh*t. 20 years ago when Korea started importing cars into the United States, they were considered pieces of sh*t. Look at them now. Give the Chinese a few years, they'll catch up. The same goes for the Indians. Finally a guy who makes some sense in this thread. I feel that a majority of...
What girl doesn't love a pair of Louboutins? just sayin...it is what makes a woman melt nowadays. A bracelet would be nice as well, forget the scarf, that is so not special for somebody that IS special to you. BTW, if these people always take care of you when you visit and don't let you lift a finger, their holiday gift has to be something WORTH it. Personally, if it was me, and I was staying there for 3 weeks, I'd first show up and bust out some delectables exclusive...
Ron Paul, if he can get his message out. Americans love liberty, they just don't know it.
Can they throw a billion people into labor camp for tweeting?