or Connect

Posts by Monaco

Wow that is very cool.
Wow great jacket, its a shame the sleeve is 22in but on a 38!? I have an Armani modern fit blazer that is 38 but has 24.75 inch sleeves and that is short on me. This Hermes blazer is sick! Its such a great price, somebody pick it up...
This thread got me interested and I did a quick search: According to: http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/news/t...ty07162003.htm Nearly two out of every three Americans are overweight or obese, and it is completely obvious when I go out to the malls, grocery shopping or whatever. Will it ever change? I doubt it, too many Americans are comfortable in their own little bubble, it will take a miracle to change, hopefully some have already been affected watching Food Revolution...
Ethan Allen stuff is pretty expensive, we have some drawers, coffee tables, bed frames, tabletops and what not from them, nothing to complain about. If you want real authentic and quality hand made furniture, buy from the Amish!
Start a bunch of different hobbies, sports etc and make your own hybrid of friends, don't ever cross too much of those lines, you want to keep different aspects of your life completely separate. Do routine days at the park playing basketball, soccer, volleyball, whatever. Do rock climbing, boating, paintballing, whatever. As for girls, quality girls, you gotta be upfront about it and go out to get them. Good luck and report back.
NB, what is your take on spicy foods? I tend to eat a lot of it but it has taken immense discipline on my part to lower the spicy food consumption for the past couple of weeks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Naturally Baked No, I am studying speech pathology and audiology in school right now. I just had a class on voice disorders Chocolate for some reason is known as one of the worst foods for your voice if you plan on singing. Damn, I just had some hershey's cookies and cream before a vocal session yesterday, gave me a ton of mucous that I kept trying to clear out. In your studies, did you learn why some people...
Quote: Originally Posted by Naturally Baked Sounds like your vocal folds are probably just inflamed. Definitely stay away from the foods you mentioned and FOR SURE CHOCOLATE...thats one of the worst foods for your voice...also if you smoke, quit. Lay off the singing for a while as it is very stressful for your vocal folds. If it doesn't start going back to normal after a few weeks then I'd suggest a follow-up visit or possibly visiting a speech language...
I'm a vocalist of 23 years and my voice has gotten progressively worse (raspy, a little deeper and more sensitive) in the past 2 years. When I sing, its much raspier than before and I can't hit the high notes like before. My throat also feels a little inflamed after a full day of talking so I try to limit my talking as much as possible. I went to see an otolaryngologist and had an edoscopy done today and everything looked ok that I just need to lay off the nuts and...
I eat a lot of fruits after working out, there is nothing wrong with it.