or Connect

Posts by Monaco

I find no problem with it as long as Palin is eating it or using the meat to feed her family. I don't see the big deal in hunting either, it isn't like we don't have humane ways of getting our meat sources.
Quote: Originally Posted by clarksdb Yeah it happens, don't worry. Hope they weren't some high end jeans. Diesel. Quote: Originally Posted by Factor Xll post a pic and let us see the jeans in question? I will try to get that to you guys later.
Quote: Originally Posted by clarksdb You shouldnt have paid, you could have walked out with the jeans. It didn't cross my mind but now that you guys mentioned it...
So I brought him a pair of jeans to slim down a bit and when I went in to get it today, I noticed the fit was a bit odd, I took it off and looked at it and the symmetry of the jeans was off. I calmly asked him why it was like that and he just started raising his voice at me. In fact, every time in the past when I questioned his work, he would say that is just how it is and I trusted him but not this time. Jeans should not be tailored this way and his excuse was, "that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr T Kyle - I am sure it is only a matter of time. OP: We have at least one...SF member cuffthis AKA (taken from his sig): Tom Hudson Owner Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery 1314 Washington St. Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 655-WINE www.domainehudson.com I seem to remember another member who has written of his extensive experience in restaurants owned by his family. Are you thinking of opening...
Assange is arrested for some bullshit ass charges, it all just seems like some sort of circus show for the general public. On another note, it is like a thriller movie is unfolding right in front of us.
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 My dad used to own one how did that turn out? did you guys sell it?
Just curious if anybody is in the restaurant business here? What type of restaurant? What food? Where are you located? How is business?
Are you a Domestic Extremist? http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/30286 Department of Homeland Security released an internal memo yesterday for TSA personnel. Quote: The terminology contained within the reported memo is indeed troubling. It labels any person who “interferes” with TSA airport security screening procedure protocol and operations by actively objecting to the established screening process, “including but not limited to the anticipated...
Quote: Originally Posted by thenanyu Because of sheep like you. LOL, that was a great response. I fear a future with Sarah Palin, she has the potential to gain popularity like Obama did. I'm sure she is a decent mother, a kind neighbor, and a good person in general but I don't believe she can do this country much good. Not many politicians can, I don't trust anybody that is generally recommended by the mainstream Dems or Reps.