or Connect

Posts by Monaco

Quote: Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14 That's all you eat? Jesus, I'd be starving on that diet. And we're the same size. You bet your ass I'm starving...haha I really don't know what to do as I've never really restricted my carbs but I do want to lose more body fat, I don't really know how to go about a proper carb cutting diet and I have no idea how my energy levels are going to be like for my workout...I just had an essential vitamins...
Thanks for the tips everybody, today was the first day on my 50g carbs/day program. Sorry to say I've already failed, as of now I'm up to ~60g and will hit 70g with my post workout shake. After that, I have no idea what I'm going to do with dinner because I'm usually starving after my work outs. Today has been a bit difficult day for my stomach, which is hungry as I type. Breakfast - 1 banana and hot water w lemon (27g carbs) snack - 1 apple (20g carbs) Lunch - water...
All included shipping would be CONTUS. I take care all my clothes and they all have little wear unless otherwise stated. All REASONABLE offers will be considered and greatly appreciated. True Religion painted (custom tailored for slim straight fit) Fit: slim straight with very slight bootcut, probably my favorite fit jeans in my closet. Size: 30x32 (31 should have no problem wearing this) Condition: pre-owned with Tags! pretty much 0 sign of wear, I barely wear it. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by O'Higgins That I am not really appreciated in my job. Have been with this school for 20 years and have never been told by an administrator that I am doing a good job. To add insult to injury, I have done all sorts of shit jobs no one else wanted, and hoping because I retire in December, I might get "Teacher of the Year." No such luck, they gave it to a person who is at best a "mediocre" instructor. I'll miss the kids, but it's...
really great deal on the boss blazer and it was my size too, too bad just saw it now.
I've been eating a high amount of complex carbs lately which explains hitting the wall at 10%body fat. I just went around and estimated that I take in about 200g/day and need to cut at least half, if not more to start losing bodyfat again. My question is, for those that are cutting fat or even gaining muscle or if you want to get fat (bigguts.com), how many grams of carbs are you taking in? My stats: age: 23 weight: 162 height: 6ft bodyfat: 10% I want my abs...
"It was great getting to meet you but I was just on my way to the washroom, I'll be back." end it with a firm handshake, get the eff out out there... ...and never come back...that's what I always do.
I'm sure it would've been easier for you if she would've been a bitch. Its unfortunate for her though, was there any sort of company procedural manual that you could've given her for a re-training? Did you at least warn her that you had to report her if she didn't get better?
Quote: Originally Posted by trentarren Again, I know I look like a girl and I'm ugly. Thanks, internet, I don't need to hear it again. It sucks you are more or less forced to resort to an online community for advice but hearing you say that really does say a lot about online forums, most people are just hiding behind a screen name bagging on everyone to make themselves feel good and it happens all too much on this forum. Good luck on...
Thanks for the link, that was actually very soothing to watch. I'm sure a quick web search on professional irons and reading reviews can help you find a great iron.