or Connect

Posts by Monaco

Shoes, you can tell the difference between a pair of quality and cheap shoes, especially those Zara shoes...YUCK! To that which replied food (unless you're talking about whole food, in which I agree because cheap whole foods are either expired or about to be expired real soon). I always cheap out on foods at mom n pop shops that make some great authentic ethnic food. Then again, some of the best 'quality' and exotic foods are that of high price and are totally worth...
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman No offence, but this sounds suspiciously like some "freeman on the land" stuff. FStyles would have been given a copy of the contract binding both parties when he signed the initial contract several years ago - y'know, when he signed up to a phone plan? And he's been advised of the amount that he owes, in telephone bills. He acknowledges that. And what does "actual accounting figures" mean, anyway? A copy of...
Even though I've never had any good relationships with cats or owned any cats, I like them exponentially more than dogs. Sorry to hear about Padme.
Alright, this is what you could do: Write the bastard t-mobile corporation a letter and include these contents: Tell them that you are happy to pay the lawfully owed financial obligations upon receipt of these three items in your mail. 1. validation of the owed debt (actual accounting figures) 2. verification of their claim against you (a sworn affidavit or a signed true invoice) 3. a full disclosure copy of the contract binding both parties. If they cannot provide...
you still have 600k credit on your card? Go purchase an Aston Martin anyways...what did SSense have to say about this?
I'm using this and I think it is pretty attractive, but what is your definition of attractive mobile phone?
Quote: Originally Posted by El_Enzo I live in Singapore (with my parents as expats) and these hotels are all near each other anyway, so location shouldn't be a problem. I've been to Mandarin Oriental and Pan Pacific and I prefer Mandarin, it seems a more classy place and less crowded. The steak restaurant there (Morton's) is nice as well but maybe a bit pricey depending on your budget. The thing I don't like about Pan Pacific is that it's directly...
no I am indeed counting carbs, I normally eat much better than that in a single day, all whole/natural foods. I don't eat meat much so my protein sources are usually dairy, almond, whole grains, etc... Because of certain reasons I have to cut back on dairy and now have to cut back on my whole grains to cut the carbs. If you guys checked the OP I asked what I should do with my 200g/day and I got go down to 50g/day and I tried doing that. As for muscle, I don't plan to...
Should I cut carbs until I reach my goal or stagger days/weeks?
Quote: Originally Posted by why Wow, buy some eggs and cheese and stop posting. was your mom mean to you as a child? stop being so angry, you're now blocked.