or Connect

Posts by Monaco

Quote: Originally Posted by Pantisocrat For those who answered oil, why is that US debt and oil price have actually increased since the invasion of Iraq? I hope my question at least seed some sentiment of dissent in those who pride themselves as Americans. I think you should re-evaluate your question and then take it back. Just because corporations now have more oil to play with, does that mean they will lower the prices for us? Must be nice...
It doesn't take much to become a trainer, at least not at my local 24 hour fitness. Wish I had a a local alternative (preferably a small gym without thousands and thousands of members).
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS We quicky realized that it was our parents -- well more precisely our mothers -- who wanted a big wedding. We bowed out gracefully and let them plan and pay for it. That said, I recall seeing my father-in-law at the post wedding reception (1000+ guests). For a brief moment he was standing all alone in that crowded room ... looking terribly lonely. I walked up and asked if he was alright. He responded, "Alright, but...
looks ok, probably shouldn't smush it down. Use some hair wax and comb it the direction you want it with your hands. You'll get a more natural look.
I don't know why so many people get hung up over noobs, there are going to be noobs for every thing, everyday. If I don't like a thread, I'll usually just click back and look for others to respond on. If the noob is in some sort of dire need of help, I'll try my best to help. Sometimes I think the older members of SF are worse than noobs or spammers. So where are the solutions to this thread? are there not enough moderators? do we have to elect some? are we going to...
I'm generally ok with the content here on SF but some members really do take it to another level of douchery. I'm not into that, and I don't see too many moderators keeping things in check. I come from another forum that is mature, or at least moderated that way. When I'm surfing SF, and click on a thread that interests me, I am already expecting 60%+ of the posts to be B.S. responses, sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong. Will that change? I'm not with high...
Quote: Originally Posted by Contingency Plan Why don't you want marriage/kids/life with her? In the long run, she'll appreciate your efforts for not wasting her time.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Were there "chicks" in the vicinity? haha, I don't know. Most chicks at my gym aren't worth a glance anyways, we don't really get the attractive ones.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason 1. Now fucking PayPal are TRYING to piss me off. My support emails to them aren't even being attempted to be answered anymore. A thousand genital warts upon their faces for a eternity of punishment in the hottest depths of hell. 2. Chinese government removed all western TV shows from their internet, now I have fuck-all to do at home. 3. I've been such a light sleeper the last few months, it's getting ridiculous....
Maybe somebody has said this but I really don't understand people at the gym lifting more than they could possibly handle and needing a spotter to help out so much.