or Connect

Posts by Monaco

I always look on the bright side but prepare for the worst without showing it. What does that count as?
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR people being late to meals. you agree to have dinner at 6. They arrive at 6:30 with no explanation. I'm with you on this one, I try to always be a little early and sometimes run late myself, but I hate it when people are late for no reason, fashionably late or whatever...
You should also weigh in the facts that if you choose to proceed with said battle, how it will affect your tomorrow and those around you. When it comes to the guy at your workplace blaming you for absent work, just write down the things you've been assigned and keep a report that documents which assignments you've completed. You can even send a monthly report to your boss to show you are serious about your work and that you're actually doing it all. Win-win if you ask me.
Defeninitely do the Forbidden City and Heavenly Palace in Beijing, Great Wall (I got there by rail and went home via bus) is a must too. I've went to those places without a guide and went back to the Forbidden City with a guide and friends and I learned a lot. It depends what you want to get out of the historical sites. I only spent a weekend in Shanghai, just explored the city and went to a club, nothing of substance but I had a good time. I don't know what your...
Quote: Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx congrats. i've lost 10 pounds since october now i have to buy more jeans i think the hardest part is coming to the terms you can never eat cheezburgers again on a regular basis, only on cheat days You can most definitely eat cheeseburgers but you just won't have the convenience of eating it at fastfood restaurants. Making burgers at home is the best solution. Minimally processed buns,...
Farm When inflation skyrockets the prices of food, local farmers will be rich.
all that for a shirt...oh the American way... congrats I guess.
when will another tf tie sale come around?
I would say Starwood is more popular as they have more locations globally, Intercontinental as well. Hyatt is said to have more 'valuable' points. Best deal, I think might be Hilton (credit cards, double points, among other deals) but I'm personally not a great fan of Hilton.
I personally enjoyed Zurich, very rich in traditional architecture. I was sad that it was gloomy/rainy for my few days there but I still liked it. I enjoyed Geneva a little bit more and the countryside EVEN more! Switzerland is a beautiful country.