or Connect

Posts by Monaco

I don't like Japanese food much but I do like to have sushi with wasabi, nothing wrong with that...
I'm surprised nobody tried to take Sheen's children away from him after being so open about his craziness, sex, alcohol and drug abuse. His twins still live with him in his mansion, there are reports that his house is like disneyland, it can go from disgusting (Sheen's partying areas) to clean in different parts of the home where the children play. At least the man has boundaries...
For me personally, any place that is proud of their responsibility for providing quality ingredients and environmentalism. Get your products locally from quality farmers and brag the hell out of it. People like to have a place that they can walk into and order any item without feeling any sort of guilt, like they are making a difference by their standard choice.
agreed^^ I'd try it if it was from a healthy human. If it tastes like ice cream, why not? plus it will have great nutritional benefits as it is mothers milk. If you think drinking human milk is wrong, why is it normal to drink the milk of a cow or goat? get real people. I rather get my milk from these cattle:
Never...
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Blah blah blah blah Like it's friggin rocket science How about: Eat less and expend more energy? Wait, I hope you're being sarcastic... Eating less and burning more is not a way to lose weight and keep it off. People who don't eat enough calories and combo that with exercise is just begging to gain their weight back plus more.
I have a friend exactly like you, and I'm one of the people that give him crap about it. Why? it is just the way it is. You don't want to be that guy? then change. I'm known to play dumb, I like to make people feel smart, entertained and just observe. It is expected of me not to take life too seriously, yes it bites me in the ass but I know who I am at the end of the day and I'm more serious about my future than the rest of them. In the end, who cares what others...
St. Regis is top line stuff, same level as The Ritz Carlton.
I go to Trader Joe's for things I need last minute because it is closer than the farmer's market-market that I buy most of my groceries from. My favorite thing from Trader Joe's is probably the mint chip ice cream, their stuff isn't really great but it is a much better alternative than local grocery giants. Aside from being close, Trader Joe's prices (excluding produce) and friendly environment is why I go. It is really too bad Trader Joe's doesn't carry some essentials...
celtic sea salt