or Connect

Posts by Monaco

RIck is pretty annoying.
We all know that they are going to get in a bind and Carol is going to save them.
page 110 of this thread is 99% bitch-fest.
So I just wanted to update everybody. I received an email from Luxire in response to my inquiry on if I can receive my shirt within about 11-12 days of ordering. They said they would try their best to get the shirt out to me and it is already en route with delivery ETA being 5/14, a day earlier than I need it, which is perfect.I know some of you may not have had a consistent level of service but this is the second time I have received good service from Luxire. The forum...
I did send an email before I posted this, Luxire does not have a number posted on their 'contact page'.
To be fair, I received a shirt within 10 days from Luxire back in December.I don't know how their shipping times have been lately but if they got on my order anytime between Friday and Monday, maybe there is hope.
I placed an order for a shirt on Friday May 3 at 3PM, what are the chances I will receive this shipment on or before 5/15?
Luxire, do you guys offer collar pin holes as an option?
Yea, came to the realization that Eddie was going to be back for next season at the end of this episode when I saw Nucky making his new demands to Eli in the blue Rolls Royce.I liked it, didn't over think this finale like many SF'ers here did, just learn to enjoy things, not everything has to be 'real as fuck'.
Luxire, Three questions: 1. What is your lightest weight white fabric? The lightest weight I see is medium but they seem a little on the thick(er) side. 2. Do you guys do the londoner collar? 3. Is your sleeve measured from the shoulder or from the middle of the back? The reason I ask is because from a shirt shoulder measurement suggested by your pictorial, I got 25.5 inches but the lowest option you have is a 30. My neck is 15.5. and I'm considering either going...