or Connect

Posts by a bag of it

low
Shirt and pants are way too big/baggy. Definitely return. I would check out MFA on reddit, it is much more catered to beginners and they have some great guides to get you started.
can anyone recommend a stylist in boston to give me a complete hair transformation? I have no idea what I want. I have a difficult hairline and head shape to work with. I need an artist who will treat my hair as a blank canvas and make something beautiful out of it.
wish they had some shell alden
If you are honestly going for quality I would say you are way under budget in almost every category except maybe accessories. Shoes are probably the most under budget category, but I also don't think you need that many different shoes to start with.
I already posted this question, but I only got one response and I am reading conflicting opinions from different sources, so I am reposting to make sure I make the right decision. How should I size guidi 992 in kangaroo? I have read everything from TTS to size up 2. I measure 9.5D on brannock which would be 42.5 and I was all set to put down my deposit for 44 until someone on SZ said his fit TTS. This would be a very costly mistake as there are no returns on custom...
haha I said they look nice. Though I have to admit they look even better with those pants.
strange to see CCP worn with regular blue jeans. They look nice though
I know this probably isn't the right thread to ask, but since it gets traffic from users who can probably answer it I'm going to ask anyways. How should I size guidi 992 in kangaroo? I have read everything from TTS to size up 2. I measure 9.5D on brannock which would be 42.5 and I was all set to put down my deposit for 44 until someone on SZ said his fit TTS. This would be a very costly mistake as there are no returns on custom orders. Not to mention a major...
In maine now, will be in mass in about a month for the summer.