or Connect

Posts by cust0s

Can anyone else confirm add911_11's theory that my jacket is older version of the Barbour Porchester Leather jacket? Thanks.
Please Help Me To Identify This Barbour Leather Jacket I was given this hand-me-down Barbour leather jacket and would like to know it's name. Can anyone help? I believe it was bought around three years ago at about £300 (sale price). Photos:
Thanks, I will do.
bump
Was given this hand-me-down Barbour leather jacket and would like to know it's name. Can anyone help? I believe it was bought around three years ago at about £300. Photos:
A Tom Bihn Synapse Backpack (RRP $130.00 USD) that's been hardly used. No defects what so ever though it is missing its detachable straps (Straps can be bought by contacting Tom Bihn customer support) directly). About the bag (from the Tom Bihn website) The Synapse is a backpack well-suited to hiking, travel, commuting, or just a day in the city. Its smaller form fits those 5'0" - 6'0" well - and it holds a lot of stuff. The clean, simple lines of the Synapse belie its...