or Connect

Posts by notwithit

41,485 + 54 + 54 + 54 = 41,647
Huge thanks to Greg, Kyle & co. for the insane sale and insanely fast shipping. Too hot for fit pics right now, but the beige lambskin Valstarino bomber I ordered yesterday already showed up today, and I'm really happy with it. Valstar manages to occupy a sweet spot of referencing classic military styles without coming across as anachronistic or costumey, which is pretty awesome.
I forget whether the WvG clearance sale was already mentioned, but the denim is at an absurdly low price: http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/collections/sale/products/denim-project-italy If you pick up a pair, there are still a couple more days to join the denim contest: http://www.styleforum.net/t/478492/the-2015-2016-wolf-vs-goat-denim-contest-join-by-5-31/ Think of it as one of those retro theme parties, but for the late aughts instead of the eighties or nineties.
Yeah, definitely in for a pair of those.Also, still hoping for more workshirts.
Updated the list with a few new names.Gina may want to chime in here, but I wouldn't think this would be a problem. The point of the contest is to wear your jeans, post pictures, and have fun. I'm sure there'll be other folks who order before the deadline but might not be able to post a pic right away.
GF is making the argument that we should only watch one subtitled show at a time, so I guess once we're done with Death Note.
Also, because it's written, technically it's libel rather than slander.
+1. I can blow through a pair of canvas Chucks in no time; the materials and construction are extremely flimsy and give out with serious wear. CP / Epaulet / presumably Gustin sneakers use a much sturdier sole and heartier construction, plus IME leather lining holds up better than canvas lining.
It's live-action with a mix of actual animals and animatronics.
I just watched (didn't actually finish) Babe: Pig in the City, and it was a real let-down. I'd heard it recommended from multiple people whose taste in movies I generally trust but gave up at around an hour in. I was particularly surprised since the first Babe movie was way better than I expected.