or Connect

Posts by notwithit

Rad. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Especially after my third scotch of the afternoon.
Realtalk, AA thermal henleys (sized up one) are one of the best-fitting articles of clothing ever. I have an RRL henley that comes close, and my WvG henleys win in terms of sheer beefiness, but the AA ones win hands-down in terms of fit. OTOH, I've had one literally fall apart on me the first time I wore it. I'm surprised there was anything left to pass along to your son, maybe a pile of thread, a few scraps of fabric, and some tiny plastic buttons.I still need to find...
I tried entering "sick jawnz" as part of my net assets in the mortgage application, but they weren't having any of it.
Small point, but I prefer a two-way zipper on a jacket with a longer length like that.
Any chance the sample will be for the slope-shouldered among us?
IIRC it's called a hilt.1. a house in Olde Kensington 2. a WvG flanneledit: More accurately, the bank bought 80% of the house, but they're letting me live there.
Rad, thanks.
Picked up the burgundy flannel. It's oddly difficult to find a nice solid-colored flannel these days. Did other people know about the free shipping thing? That's pretty rad.
Hrmm...can't decide among 3, 4, or 5.
Or...can someone recommend a place to get it re-dyed dark burgundy or black? The stitching is orange and the zipper tape is kind of a dark orange, so those would be factors too, I guess.