or Connect

Posts by notwithit

That's kinda what I was leaning toward.
92,600 + 61 = 92,661
A+ vocabulary word.
Eh, not big ones, and frankly I could've lived with either. I think it's the cost of doing business with a very small company dealing with a huge number of MTM/MTO orders.Damnit, I think I just accidentally turned this into the ToJ thread I've been avoiding all this time.
Any plans for a heavyweight flannel?
or or or, you know, none of the above.
Damn, aloha chambray is pretty tempting. I can't tell if I want it because I would actually wear it or if I want it just because it's objectively awesome.
Thanks y'all.
I wear a 29 in the rigid officer chinos and have a little room to spare in them. I tried the herringbone chinos in a 28 and they were too small for me. I don't know whether a 29 would suffice or if I would need to size up to a 30 (which is my standard size in most stuff that isn't super vanity sized).
I miss otter. He was great.Every time I see the ToJ thread up toward the top of the recently updated list, I have to remind myself not to click. I probably signed my own death warrant by sending back a couple of jackets that had issues (wrong sleeve opening on one, wrong lining on the other). I miss those jackets, but probably the best thing I can do right now is put them out of my mind and have faith that one day in the future, they'll show up on my doorstep (or more...