or Connect

Posts by rjeezy904

These have sold?
Price drop $275
Hello, I am selling a gently used pair of Dita Grand Reserve Glasses in all black. 50 18-143. These are made in Japan. Practically bulletproof! Part of Dita's high-end optical line. Retail for $500! You can take these to any Dita or store or your local optometrist if you want to make these everyday glasses frames. In very good condition! $290<$275 shipped +3% Paypal ONLY! Celebrities such as Will I AM and Justin Chambers have been spotted wearing these one of a kind...
Hello, I am selling a gently used pair of Dita Grand Reserve Glasses in all black. 50 18-143. These are made in Japan. Practically bulletproof! Part of Dita's high-end optical line. Retail for $500! You can take these to any Dita or store or your local optometrist if you want to make these everyday glasses frames. In very good condition! Send me an offer. Looking for around $300. Price is negotiable. Celebrities such as Will I AM and Justin Chambers have been...
I pmed you about the diors 29 a while back. Can you pm me if these are still available. Will pay asap
this shows dope. kid cudi ftw
are these stiff?