or Connect

Posts by Dear Leader

They actually do have a specific person working on the website from his home. :/The high shipping-costs must be stemming from their constant in-store sales.Also, I'm looking for the wine-coloured henley in size XS or S. Depends on the fit. PM me!
Below is a Nom de Guerre flight jacket in size Small. Barely used. Lightweight jacket, perfect for the rainy weather. It's in perfect condition and could definitely pass as new. Here is my pic: Asking price: $110 shipped PM me for more info. Thanks!
^ I don't know if they found a new designer but I heard Brian Mendoza has left Wings+Horns.
Got my shoes finally! Damn Tricker's are nicer in person that I thought. Custom fees killed me though. $84.00 CAD in total.
Just got my belt man. Very happy with the purchase!
Quote: Originally Posted by Dear Leader Been a few days since I ordered from them. Hopefully they have the size that I want. *crosses fingers* I ordered on the 27th, and they actually emailed me back on the 29th. I just didn't see it because it was in the junk mail folder. My shoes are on the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by michael_legeek Ordered Wednesday, received Friday, no complaints here. Wow, how in the hell did they process your order before mine.
Been a few days since I ordered from them. Hopefully they have the size that I want. *crosses fingers*
Just wanted to bump this thread as I haven't seen anyone post comparisons with Red Wing or Common Projects. I wear 6.5D in Red Wing 875 and 40 in Common Projects Achilles. Anyone have any experience with these brands and Tricker's? I'm torn between 6UK and 6.5UK.
If anyone got them from the sample sale, PM me!