or Connect

Posts by Dear Leader

I ask almost everyone this at the store. You'll be surprised at how many older folks are students nowadays.Sometimes when asking guys, I kinda have to sound a little nicer since they may get offended. When you ask older women, it's always a compliment to them. lol
Anyone have one in black, charcoal or grey? Preferably XS, slim or regular fit. Thanks!
Tricker's Stow Boots Color: Black Size: 9.5UK, 5 fitting Price: $300USD + shipping Condition: Brand new in box, never used Shipping: International shipping is $50.00. Local pickups in Toronto are available as well.
It's probably that particular style. I'm XS in most of their sweaters but some XS are too big for me.
He's trying to rhyme: "Life is like a battlefield, so I protect myself at all times like I'm a battle-shield. Many of my fam is gone, I'm heartbroken. That's how bad I feel" "Cops say they "serve and protect", but, naw they serve and correct. No matter what you say, cause to them, it don't make sense" "Throw them T signs up, I don't mean Time Out, that aint what I'm talkin" about, I'm speakin for my city with no doubts, I rep Tdot whether I'm in or out of my...
The Davis slim fit chinos from this season now comes in 29 waists and 30 lengths.If you don't see them on the floor, ask the sales associates to check the back.
Mine fits kind of like this but the waist is a size too big which I don't mind at all because I love how the legs/thigh fit. It's odd how disproportionate the waist/leg measurements are. It's way too tapered, and I even believe the guy in their lookbook is wearing 2 sizes above his natural waist size.
Best: Tricker's Bourton Espresso Burnished. Took a gamble when I bought them online without trying them on. Ended up fitting me perfectly and looks good with everyting I have. W+H henley, cowichan sweater, camo bush pants. Club Monaco oxford shirts Worst: Nom de Guerre Civil Affair pants in black. Too baggy for my liking and when I took it to the alterations; the tailor fucked it up. It's now a little too slim for my liking.
I wear the same sizes as you in Chucks and Nikes and I wear sz. 40 in Common Projects which has the exact same soles as the Wings+Horns sneakers. I'd recommend sz. 40.Also you guys know anyone selling a down jacket from FW10 or FW11 in XS? Been looking for a winter jacket. Thanks!
Hi Looking to buy Wings + Horns wool down jacket in XS, please. Brand new or slightly used is fine. Thanks, Mark