or Connect

Posts by mat135ta

I got a pair of Edward Green canvas and brown leather wingtips with the 202 lasts in size 13 B. Looks like been worn a dozen times or so. The marking inside shows 13 B 202 3970 Available!
One more pairs of John Lobb's! First pair that I ever found, but maybe women's, sized 39.5 EF ?! It's a pair of black monk in very good condition.
I spent 3 hours thrifting today and got myself - a RLPL and a Malo polo shirt - a pair of Gucci driving shoes - a pair of AE Bradley in black SHELL (my first pair of shells in my own size) - a recent Zegna 15 mil 15 sportcoat And the best part - or the worst since it's not in my size : A Kiton pinstripe suit in 44 R - available
They were sent out last Friday.
Here comes the promised photos of the 3 beautiful cashmere sportcoats that I found yesterday.All of them fit around 43R. I paid almost non-thrift prices for them. Available for trade or cash.One is by Ravozzolo with pure cashmere from Drapers. Tagged EU54 C. No vent.Shoulder 19Chest 23.5Sleeves 24.5Length BOC 30.3 [[SPOILER]] Another Ravozzolo with pure cashmere from Vitale Barberis Canonico. Tagged EU56 R. No vent.Shoulder 19Chest 23.5Sleeves 24.5Length BOC 31 [[SPOILER]]...
I got 3 beautiful cashmere sportcoats today which fit 43R. I paid almost non-thrift prices for them. Available for trade or cash. One is by Ravozzolo with pure cashmere from Drapers. Tagged EU54 C. Juicy horn buttons, no vent. Shoulder 19 Chest 23.5 Sleeves 24.5 Length BOC 30.3 Another Ravozzolo with pure cashmere from Vitale Barberis Canonico. Tagged EU56 R. Juici horn buttons, no vent. Shoulder 19 Chest 23.5 Sleeves 24.5 Length BOC 31 Last one is...
All colors are still available!
I bought a Giorgio Armani silk jacket more than 2 months ago in this store, thinking that it is a sportcoat. But today, I came across the matching pants for the jacket in the same store... Many the pants has been waiting for me in the store during the last 2 months... Anyway, I also bought my third Brioni wool trousers from this store in this week, and two pairs of loafers, one by Gucci, one by Zegna. I got my mum two pairs of very well-made heels, one from Rayne who made...
The Gucci looks genuine to me. Probably a Zegna tag inside the pocket would prove it.
All the laces that were sold out are back in stock!