or Connect

Posts by smk

does everyone agree the style of bags posted by other posters look good? any cheaper ones?
I've been looking for a daily bag to carry small items I would usually carry around in my hands and stuff my pockets when without a bag.(wallet, keys, notebook, phone, pen, sometimes netbook...etc.) Problem is, I'm either finding a bag too big(looks like luggage), or ones that look gay(no offense). I'm looking for something i can easily reach in and out of for my stuff. Solely functionally speaking, a tote would be perfect...i can just throw in stuff i need and get...
Would it look alright to wear a taupe suede desert boots with khakis with colors little lighter than the dbs, with a white dress shirt, and a navy blazer? Or should I go with darker shoes?
Would it look alright to wear a taupe suede dbs with khakis with colors little lighter than the dbs, with a white dress shirt, and a navy blazer? Or should I go with darker shoes?
http://www.bluefly.com/Theory-deep-night-oxford-'Xylo-NP-Laureate'-2-button-jacket/cat10010/313071801/detail.fly?referer=ca_froogle&cm_mmc=ca_froogle-_-na-_-mens_blazers-_-313071801&mr:trackingCode=D84580E3-FE44-E011-BE45-001517384908&mr:referralID=NA How is this jacket for this price? I plan to wear it somewhat casually. Thanks
Hi I'm going to my gf's art show reception party in April. What should i wear? She told me anything is fine....but i dunno.. It's in DC and will be in the evening. Thanks
I want a pair of nice big sunglasses. My face is quite large and i really do need a big one.
I'd be interested in just selling it for a reasonable price as well.
bought last year. Havent been worn much though. I can post pics if anyones interested.
I'm selling a like-new black peacoat from jcrew in size medium. I bought it last year but I've lost some weight and it fits a little big on me. Ask me for a reasonable price. I'd be also interested in trading this for the same coat in small or for a similar coat thanks