or Connect

Posts by smk

I recently learned of the differences made by the right collar for a face. I'm wondering what is the right collar for me. I have a normal/oval shaped face, but it's rather large. I'm thinking I should be getting a semi-cutaway with a larger collar. Does anyone know where I can get shirts with larger collars? I'm not really considering going bespoke. Thanks.
I'm wondering what is the right collar for me. I have a normal/oval shaped face, but it's rather large. I'm thinking I should be getting a semi-cutaway with a larger collar. Does anyone know where I can get shirts with larger collars? I'm not really considering going bespoke. THanks.
I do prefer Zegna than the brands mentioned above, then are there any solutions for this? can I stay with side vents and not look bad with a big butt? Are there things a tailor can do for that?
I went to the Zegna store yesterday at Tysons looking for a suit yesterday and found out they don't carry center vent suits at all. I have a big butt, and prefer center vents. Is there a solution for this? If Zegna doesn't make any center vent suits like the salesman told me, then what are some similar options for me in other brands. Thanks.
Anyone know anything about this? I've got the same suit and wondering the same thing. The zegna thread posted above don't seem to cover it.
Thanks everyone! I purchased a solid dark grey Ermenegildo Zegna suit for around $400 today! MSRP was like 1200 and Saks had it for 700 and they had a 40 percent on all suits for memorial day sale. I think 1200 is on the cheaper side for a zegna suit to begin with? Maybe it's because its a zegna suit for 5th avenue? Anyway, the fit seems almost perfect right off the rack too! I will post pictures soon for any comments.
I do understand the topic of suit for groom has been covered numerous times. The main thing I want to know(which I haven't been able to find anywhere) is if it is safe for me to buy any solid zegna suit from a place like off 5th. Thanks.
Hi I'm getting married in August and I decided to wear a suit instead of a tux. I want to get something under 1000 that I can wear for many things after the wedding. I've been reading on this forum and a lot people seem to suggest getting zegna for under 1000 at off 5th saks or places like that. I have been to one close to where I live and they do have a charcoal zegna suits for my size. I was wondering what you think bout wearing a charcoal/grey suit for a wedding as the...
my mistake. i meant high(er) heels
Yes, I will post a picture. btw a friend of mine is also searching for a pair. He is on the shorter side and wants a pair of shoes of similar quality with high insoles. Any suggestions?