or Connect

Posts by smk

I have about 900 dollars worth of neiman marcus gift card, which can be used in nm, bergdorf goodman, cusp, last call, horchow.. Looking it get about 820 for it. Also, I can trade the neiman card for a ralph lauren card Thank you.
I have about 900 dollars worth of neiman marcus gift card, which can be used in nm, bergdorf goodman, cusp, last call, horchow.. Looking it get about 820 for it. Also, I can trade the neiman card for a ralph lauren card Thank you.
I want to buy about 2000 dollar worth of ralph lauren gift card for about 20 percent off. I have about 900 dollars worth of neiman marcus gift card, which can be used in nm, bergdorf goodman, cusp, last call, horchow.. I can trade the nm card for rl card and pay the rest. Or I can also just buy the rl card. Also, I can just sell the nm card for 820. thank you.
I want to buy about 2000 dollar worth of ralph lauren gift card for about 20 percent off. I have about 900 dollars worth of neiman marcus gift card, which can be used in nm, bergdorf goodman, cusp, last call, horchow.. I can trade the nm card for rl card and pay the rest. Or I can also just buy the rl card. Also, I can just sell the nm card for 820. thank you.
Well, I hadn't bought it yet but the fit of the jacket was nearly perfect right of the rack. I was mostly certain I would get the charcoal because I thought that was pretty much the best option I have. But with these opinions, I might just go navy. So there's nothing wrong with navy right? again, I'm the groom.
I have rather darker skin and do think navy suit looks better on me. But for some reason, I feel charcoal is not necessarily more formal, but more appropriate for weddings as a groom. Am I wrong?
THanks! Oh and another very quick question. Which is better: a charcoal suit or navy suit? I'm the groom.