or Connect

Posts by smk

Selling a brand new with tags Ermenegildo Zegna suit in solid dark navy 50R. (40R in american size) A staple item. The inside label says "Ermenegildo Zegna Trofeo" It's a "milano" cut Made in Italy The suit hasn't been touched in any ways. The strings on the shoulders still in tact, and the pants are untouched ready to be hemmed. I will post pictures asap. These are more than 3000 retail. price dropped 2400->2200 ->2000 -> 1900 I'm selling for 2000 obo Please let me know...
how much do ermenegildo zegna trefeo milano cut suits in staple colors like navy or charcoal cost?
price dropped from 280 to 250
why do rlbl suit pants not have belt loops? instead they have these two side tabs... why would they not have them? doesnt make sense to me. I like wearing belts with suits. Are there no ways to do so with these pants?
ChrisRVA, Hey do you guys have student discount or anything? If so, can I use it in conjunction with the sf discount in store? Thanks!
Selling a new allen edmonds park avenue in merlot size 9B These are slightly too small and narrow for me. Price 280. Retails for 335+tax Thanks!
do you know the size?
what about socks?(I'm wearing a dark navy suit, merlot color shoes, burgandy tie for a wedding as a guest)
dead set on wearing a midnight navy suit with a dark brown shoe as a guest for a wedding( some may disagree, but I know the occasion best..) Just wondering what kind of tie I should wear?
dead set on wearing a midnight navy suit with a dark brown shoe as a guest for a wedding( some may disagree, but I know the occasion best..) Just wondering what kind of tie I should wear?