or Connect

Posts by smk

Vintage Omega
I recently bought a suit for a good deal and the jacket fits great, but pants are too wide for my liking. And they have double forward pleats. And it looks like they are pretty deep pleats. I've never owned pleated pants before... Is it possible for a tailor to make it a slim pleated trousers? Can it look as slim and good as flat fronts? I will mostly be wearing the jacket with it as a suit so pleats won't be showing. And the pants seem a little short as well. They have a...
price drop! now 170!
I asked this at the tailors' thread and it's moving a bit slow there so I thought I'd make a separate thread: I lost a bit of weight, and I have a rlbl suit that doesn't quite fit me like it used to. I lost weight all over and not in a particular place, so I need it slimmed down all over keeping the same proportions. I guess the same suit one size down would fit me perfect. Shoulders do still fit me. So I was wondering if this is a easy enough job for a competent tailor,...
I lost a bit of weight, and I have a rlbl suit that doesn't quite fit me like it used to. I lost weight all over and not in a particular place, so I need it slimmed down all over keeping the same proportions. I guess the same suit one size down would fit me perfect. Shoulders do still fit me. So I was wondering if this is a easy enough job for a competent tailor, or if I'm risking too much. How much would it cost? Would it be worth it to get it tailored? Thanks.
Excellent condition, gently worn Ermenegildo Zegna loafers in brown suede. These come with the original box and shoe covers. Size 12 D, made in Italy.
Selling vintage automatic Omega Constellation watch with a cal. 1022 movement from the late 60's/early 70's era. Has the day/date function and keeps good time. Case and crystal show some signs of minimal wear but overall good for a vintage watch like this. This is a automatic winding watch so it will never need a battery. Just set the time, wear it, and you should be good to go from there. Message me if you have any questions. Open to offers, all offers will be...
The Dms look awesome. I'm looking at the same pair. How much did it turn out to be total? What was the process of ordering like and how long did it take?Thanks!
I'm in a search for a pair of double monks and the meermin db in hiro lasts interest me: http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2338 My pair of CJ hallams(348) fits me perfectly in US size 9E. Would I be correct in assuming a 8(UK) for these would fit me well? Also, how would you say the quality for their classic line is compared to Allen edmonds? I'm also looking the AE neumoras as a choice, which one would you get? Thanks.
my wife and i are on a trip in new york just for fun. we've both been to nyc a few times for sightseeing...so we arent interested in seeing esb,statue of liberty, things like that. we want to ask the locals for things like best place for sushi(she favors more quaint authentic atmosphere than hip modern sushi places) , shows that are not broadway, interesting museums, nice neighborhoods, or just anything else that migh be worth visiting. please help! were staying til...