or Connect

Posts by Badseeds

Viberg for leffot 145 oxfords. Purchased from their NYC sample sale a while ago. size 7.5. Never worn. Have dents and scratches here and there. CXL leather. I think they are 310 last. asking $375 shipped within the US. Canada add $25 and elsewhere $50. Paypal only. Thanks
You are not alone. Count me in as one of these who don't like the 1035 last at all. It's too wide, flat and unstructured that looks quite lame. If people need wider bergs, 110 is much better imo
Grant fits my high arch feet best among all the Alden lasts I have tried. I'm 8E in grant, and go with 8.5D or 8E in Barrie. Nether size fits me as well as the grant.
Am I the only one who already regret not picking up (enough) pairs from the sample sale? I sneaked out of office on Friday and arrived at about 12:05, the line was not terribly long but couldn't get in as of 1:45pm sth. Then had to get back to office ... went back late afternoon all the shells or hot stuff in my size were gone. Picked up derby and vibram soled natural cxl rough out boots... Stopped by on Sunday shortly b4 they closed and there were the same derbies, some...
The boots are priced above $1000. I hope they will do a lined version of these boots with a simple brogue toe in the future
Just paid for the remainder minutes ago as well. I am super stoked and looking forward to receiving the boots. I really think MTO is a major part of the fun, to have the boots made to your special requests and you get to experiment a lit bit with options that might not have been seen before. If they could provide more information on the website such as leather swatch photos it would have been even more enjoyable.
was quoted for 6 weeks. after 5 weeks when I inquired the boots were already ready to go! have been waiting for days for the final invoice though...
Heavy weight sweater vest made by Japanese brand H.R. Market. Purchased a few years ago. It has been worn about 10-15 times a couple years ago and has been sitting in my closet for a long time. Dry cleaned last month and never used since. 100% Wool. Featured on magazines then and price was around $300 iirc. Size M. This is a lightly used item In good condition. Please refer to the photos for details and it is sold as is. Will be shipped from a clean, smoke/pet free...
I also think if the chukka has to be on 2030 last, that single leather sole / dainite combo would look better than 2060. Here is another photo that I found on twitter of the chukka (nubuck) on 2030 last:http://instagram.com/p/gbjlY-Lpn7/#The chukka in which I am really very interested remains ebony essex roughout + 110 or 2045 last + 2060 beige sole though.The very casual roughout leather + dressy 2030 last + Sporty wedge sole is really not a good combo imho. Viberg has...