or Connect

Posts by katiedaddy

Just did summer cleaning and selling shirts I no longer wear. Will only sell as a lot. Click on the picture at the bottom of the description to the album that contains pictures of all shirts. 1. Brooks brothers white slim fit non-iron sz 16-34 (missing top button, small stain on left shoulder) 2. Hugo boss stripe slim fit sz XL 3. H&M white slim fit easy iron sz M 4. Polo RL new with tag beige custom fit sz M 5. Theory purple slim fit sz XL 6. Zara green slim...
How is the fit? is it true Large?
Hi Americo strap was sold along with the watch.
Thanks. I've been listing it on both WUS & TZ and can't seem to be able to find a buyer for it, I feel like watch market has been pretty slow lately.
No particular reason, somehow I just never got around wearing them. Thanks.
For sale or trade is my Kremke Subzilla watch. Watch is in excellent condition, one tiny ding on end link as pictured. There is one tiny piece of lint that's trapped inside the crystal. I would rate the watch at TZ 92%. Crystal is clean and keeps great time. Watch has excellent lumes. This is a rare bird, especially on its oyster style bracelet. Watch is in complete package, case, card, extra links, and cleaning cloth. Watch is on sale for $1050 shipped within CONUS. Local...
For sale is Alejandro Ingelmo sneakers. It's brand new in box. Color is ruby and size is EU 42. Priced at $100 shipped within CONUS.
For sale is my Gucci high top sneakers. It's in excellent condition except minor dirt stain on back of the shoes. Shoes are made of leather and suede. Shoes have synthetic fur underneath tongue and top part of the shoes. Color is black & beige. Size is 8 G and is US 9. Shoes are priced at $200 shipped within CONUS.
For sale is my Gucci driving loafers. It's in excellent condition. It has velcro top with embossed logo. Color is light brown and stamped size is 9.5 D. Priced at $150 shipped within CONUS.
For sale is my Salvatore Ferragamo black runner loafers. Shoes were worn around the house once so is in near mint condition. Color is black and size is 10 D. Priced at $200 shipped within CONUS.