or Connect

Posts by stylingazn

Hey High Roller, Thanks for the reply. I never knew that about Winners. I've always thought it was a cheap store selling really really really cheap clothes. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think paying like $10 for a pair of jeans makes the pair of jeans shit. I'd rather get quality, and most brand names have quality. I will try to find a winners when I got time. I love the brands you found @ winners (diesel, energie,, and PDC) I guess I'll have to wait a bit before I...
Hey everyone, I am a 16 year old, currently attending high school. I think I am one of the only ones @ school who really care what and where to where things. I purchase things off Ebay for discount, and so therefore I can afford high-class things (armani, hugo boss, d&g, etc.). Do you think my age is too young to start dressing nicely? I mean when I go to school, sometimes I dress GQ or preppy, and I feel so out of place. I love to shop, but don't worry, I'm not a gay...
High Roller, I know where you're talking about. It's around Yonge / Bloor. Lots of high end stores. My friend's dad is actually the architect / engineer of the Holt Renfrew there. That area is probably the most high end you can get. Another good mall is Scarborough Town Centre. Also, Yorkdale, and Markville. They all have pretty nice things. Yorkville (it's around bloor too) is where most celebrities go when they come to Toronto. My interest in clothes is mostly dressy...
28" is pretty small guys. LETS BULK IT UP. My goal is a 31" waist......SOON.
hey guys.......derek, my name is derrick..haha.. well here is where I get most my jeans: - Sean John - Nautica - Tommy Hillfiger - Diesel I find that Sean John has really stylish jeans, but are more 'urban'. I think they are all basically the same. With jeans that are bigger, you have to low ride them a bit, because the measurement is wider near the bottom. If you pull them up, you will notice more space. All I use is basically a belt, and it holds pretty well. But what...
Hey everyone. Normally, I come to realize something. I normally wear 28 waist, but almost all my pants/jeans are all 30. Two inches doesn't seem like a lot, but it actually is. Will this affect my appearance? Will it look like my pants are WAY too big, or is it ok? Thanks.
bump
For all of the Torontonians in here. Where do you think is the best mall / store to shop at? Why?. Thanks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....EBWN:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....EBWN:IT What do you guys think about these? In style.?
thanks for all the reply guys..much appreciated.