or Connect

Posts by colby

The fabrics pictured here are almost completely sold out as well; navy plaid and pale blue w/brown check. I have enough left for one shirt each.
I also wanted to thank everyone for an amazing couple of weeks! The support has been wonderful and greatly appreciated. The transition has been very smooth, so far, because of your suggestions and your patience. Thanks guys! Many of the fabrics have sold out and I only have a few samples left so I will give you an update. The fabrics that have sold out are; maroon and pond.
Here is the picture of the XS briefs in clay.
I have 2 pairs left in clay, size XS. They sell for $12 per pair with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. International orders add $5 to your total purchase. The XS waist size is 28". If you are interseted let me know. My email and paypal accounts are cbackous@live.com. Thanks, Colby.
I do have 2 one of a kind pairs in size small. The first one is a coral pair left over from the first run and an espresso with eggplant trim. These also sell for $12 each with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. International orders add $5 to your total. S=30" waist. My email and paypal accounts are cbackous@live.com. Thanks guys.
Hey Guys. I finished the new underwear this weekend. These are made of the same 95% bamboo/5% spandex blend fabric. They are now available in teal, forest green, and eggplant. The eggplant is very limited, I bought all that was available at this time. They will sell for $12 per pair with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. International orders add $5 to your total order. I did not make any XS and will not be offering them in the future. The other sizes are as...
Hey Guys. I wanted to let everyone know that my new slim fitted shirt is now ready. This shirt is made of 100% cotton poplin. It is a crisp, medium weight. The fit on this shirt is much slimmer than the regular fit. I took the waist seams in 1" on each side and added darts in the back. I also removed the pleat from the sleeve to create a slim, clean look. The sample I am wearing is a M. In order to keep the fabric rom buckleing over the rear end I had to raise the...
Hey Everyone. I just finished putting together a size chart for the new shirts. Use these measuements to gauge what areas you need to customize. A few examples are; If your your shoulders are a size L but you want the chest measurements of a M, I can do that. If you need extra length or length taken away I can do that to. I can also add or subtract in the collar size if needed. Just let me know if I can help you with measuring or fabric questions. I will be...
Hey Guys. I had a few customers change thier orders so I need to update what is left. I only have these three shirts left. Everything else has sold and is ready to ship on monday. I will keep everyone posted on the new items coming soon. Thanks, Colby.
Here are the pics of those items.