or Connect

Posts by colby

Quote: Originally Posted by mak7227 Hey Colby, do you have any updates on the swimwear? I did not like the way the sample turned out so I am waiting on different fabrics to arrive. I should have something ready by the end of the month.
Quote: Originally Posted by hc4thehc Colby dude I got my bamboo briefs today - they look fabulous. Thansk!.. Your handwriting's also a thing of beauty on itself Thanks! I'm glad you like them.
Hey guys. It was brought to my attention that I forgot to mention what size the sample is. It is a size M. Some of you were also wondering about other fabrics that are available. Right now the only fabrics available are the 2 madras. The other fabrics have completely sold out to custom orders. I have an order out for a gingham and a chambray but I will not recieve them for a month or so. I will be having a one of a kind sale next week. Those shirts are made from...
I wanted to let everyone know that the new madras fabrics have arrived. I have a fit pic for the red/navy/pale blue/white plaid but I don't have the sample ready yet for the kelly green/navy/white plaid. They are both a nice lightweight cotton madras, great for the summer. The samples will sell for $39 and the custom made shirts will sell for $59. Shipping is free within the U.S. and Canada, international orders add $5. My paypal and email accounts are...
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Do the maroon and pond qualify? I can get more maroon but the pond color I can not.
Quote: Originally Posted by thinc Posted a fit pic over on the old mjk thread. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=5079 Thanks for posting a fit pic of the new shirt. It fits you perfectly!
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Will you be reordering these? Some of the fabrics I can reorder but most of them I can't get again. Some of the solids are reorderable. I will have some fit pics and fabric swatches to post soon.
The large seersucker shirt.
This seersucker shirt is also available in a size LARGE which I forgot to post last week. It is $39 as well. Pit-Pit=21.5 Shoulder-Shoulder(front)=18 Back Length=30 Shoulder-Cuff=26 Collar Size=15.5 My email and paypal accounts are cbackous@live.com.
I do have a few samples left in size M. They sell for $39 with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. International orders add $5 to your total. Pit-Pit=20.75 Shoulder-Shoulder(front)=17.5 Back length=29.25 Shoulder-Cuff=25.75 Collar Size=15 My email and paypal accounts are cbackous@live.com.