or Connect

Posts by colby

Here are the pics of the workshirt.
I have a sample workshirt available in the clay red distressed twill. I have not recieved my full order of fabrics yet but I did have enough to make a sample. This will be the design I use for anyone ordering the workshirts but as always you can customize your details and measurements. The chambrays and ginghams, pictured above in an earlier post, will be arriving on wednesday. This shirt is a size M. The measurements are as...
I wanted to give you guys an update on the fabrics. They wiil be in my hands by wednesday so I can start taking orders on monday. The colors in the chambray are red, olive drab, and ebony. I did have to adjust my order because the natural chambray is on back order so I ordered a sand colored gingham in it's place for now. When it becomes available I will reorder it. The other gingham is in pepper which is a nice worn out version of the basic black and white. You can...
Hey everyone. I finally have the swim trunks ready. These trunks are 100% nylon with a soft stretch mesh lining and elastic, drawstring waist. There is a d-ring key hook detail at the waist as well. They are available in sizes S/30, M/32, L/34. They are machine wash in cold water and hang to dry. If you are interested they sell for $49 with free shipping in the U.S. and Canada. International orders please add $5. I made a very limited number of these and I will not...
Here is a swatch of the clay red. It is more of a super fine twill than a chambray.
Hey guys. Here are swatches of some of the new fabrics that are coming. There are 4 chambrays; red, ebony, olive drab and natural. There is 1 gingham in salt and pepper, it is a more broken in version of the basic black and white. It has a more lived in look. I do have a sample swatch coming in clay red as well. I will try to get a picture of that. It is definetly a distressed chambray. It will work well for work shirts, but it is slightly heavier than my usual...
Th last of the red madras fabric has sold. Thanks guys! I will keep everyone posted on the new fabrics as they arrive. The end of the bolt sale will be sometime next week. Thanks again, Colby.
Hey guys. I have completely sold out of the kelly green madras and I only have enough of the red to make one more shirt. So if you are interested in the red madras let me know. I also sold out of the underwear in the current style. I will have a low rise version coming soon. I will have some new fabrics within the next few weeks. There will be a few chambrays and a gingham. And with any luck the gray bamboo knit will be ready as well. I will probably do some black...
Quote: Originally Posted by onijo84 Colby, got your mail. Will wait for the fabrics. I hope you get some red chambray. Thanks for the update man. Btw, are the custom shirts on par with those $150+ MJK shirts we saw sometime back? Thanks. I am trying to keep the quality high without breaking the bank. I am working on getting the red chambray again. My supplier will call me when it becomes available. She thinks early june.
Quote: Originally Posted by chenzhongbi Hey Colby, Do those madras sample shirts have darts? They have darts. I am almost out of both madras fabrics. I have enough for one more in kelly green and enough for three more in the red.