or Connect

Posts by colby

This next shirt is a medium weight chambray in the slim fit. The color is medium indigo. I have one size MEDIUM available and it will sell for $39 with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Please add $5 for international orders. My paypal account is cbackous@live.com. Email me at cbackous@live.com if you have any questions. The measurements are; pit-pit=19.75 shoulder-shoulder(front)=17 back length=29 shoulder-cuff=25.75 collar=15 PRICE REDUCED TO $20.
This shirt is a short sleeved seersucker with pink and white stripes. There is only one available in a size MEDIUM. The measurements are; pit-pit=19.75 shoulder-shoulder(front)=17 back length=29 shoulder-cuff=25.75 collar=15 This shirt will sell for $39 with free shipping within the U.S and Canada. Please add $5 for international orders. My paypal account is cbackous@live.com. If you have any questions email me at cbackous@live.com. SOLD
This shirt is a white linen shirt with a black pinstripe. It is the last of this fabric and one of the few short sleeved shirts I will be making. The only size available in this fabric is a size MEDIUM. It will sell for $39 with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Please add $5 for international orders. My paypal account is cbackous@live.com. Email me at cbackous@live.com if you have any questions. The measurements...
Hey everyone. I have a few sample and one of a kind pieces to post. Most of these garments are a size medium but I do have a few other sizes mixed in. This first shirt is a size LARGE. It is a charcoal and white striped seersucker. The measurements are; pit-pit=20.5 shoulder-shoulder(front)=17.5 back length=29.75 shoulder-cuff=26 collar=15.5 This shirt sells for $39 with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Please add $5 for international shipping. My...
Quote: Originally Posted by nonissue Can't believe that shirt is $59 with custom measurements. Colby, if you do some slightly dressier fabrics I will definitely buy. I have been looking at some samples of bamboo poplin solids, but I am looking for some more plaids and checks. For the next couple of months its going to be a little more casual though. Check back from time to time because I may find a fabric that interests you. Thanks, Colby.
Quote: Originally Posted by Meis anymore boxer briefs coming soon? I will have more boxer briefs in july. My fabric supplier is checking on stock availability for me. The colors I am trying to get are sky blue, hazelnut and the gray that has been on back order forever. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks, Colby.
Quote: Originally Posted by coolkid521 Is that one of a kind end of bolt sale gonna be up soon colby I do have about 15 pieces that I will be posting this weekend. I still have to get them photographed. There will be a little bit of everything. I have a few jackets, some short sleeved shirts, short sleeved button down hoodies and a variety of long sleeved shirts in the slim fit as well as a few work shirts.
Hey guys. The new fabrics have arrived so I will get some samples ready along with all the pre-orders. My supplier sent me gold chambray instead of olive drab so I have emailed everyone who pre-ordered to let them know. If I missed you let me know if the gold will work for you. I really like this color so I decided to keep it rather than send it back. I will try to reorder it but it generally takes one month to recieve it. Here is a swatch of the gold.
Quote: Originally Posted by socialdtk My chambray workshirt arrived today: Shirt Construction Hey Tyler. Thank you so much for posting some pics! This is an example of how you guys can customize the shirts that I make. Tyler requested dark topstitching and dark buttons in addition to his custom measurements. Don't be afraid to ask because most of the time I can definetly do it. So let me know what I can do for you. Thanks, Colby.
I also wanted to update everyone on the swim trunks. I do still have two mediums and one small available. They sell for $49. Let me know if you are interested at cbackous@live.com. Thanks, Colby.