or Connect

Posts by colby

Hey everyone. I wanted to let you guys know that all of these samples have sold. I will have a few more to post early next week. Thanks, Colby.
Here are a few more end of the bolt items I have available. These are both size medium and they are on sale for $20. SOLD
Here is another end of bolt item. This shirt is a chambray made of 100% cotton. It is olive drab with rust colored weft fibers. It is available in a size MEDIUM only and will sell for $39. REDUCED TO $20. SOLD
I have gone through and updated the pieces that sold this weekend. There are a few pieces still available. I will be posting some other end of the bolt items later this week. Thanks, Colby.
If you are interested in ordering a shirt they sell for $59 with the option to customize your measurements. The sizes are listed below; XS pit-pit=18 shoulder-shoulder(front)=15.75 back length=27.25 shoulder-cuff=24.75 collar=14 S pit-pit=18.75 shoulder-shoulder(front)=16.5 back length=28.25 shoulder-cuff=25.25 collar=14.5 M pit-pit=19.75 shoulder-shoulder(front)=17 back...
The last item I have today is a hooded jacket. I have one available in each color in a size MEDIUM. They will sell for $39 each with fee shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Please add $5 for international orders. Email me at cbackous@live.com if you have any questions. The measurements are; pit-pit=20.75 shoulder-shoulder(front)=17.5 back length=26 shoulder-cuff=25.75 Gold Jacket/SOLD Ebony Jacket/SOLD RED JACKET SOLD
I have two work shirts available in size MEDIUM. One is in clay red and the other is in olive drab. The fabric is an ultra fine twill that has been distressed. They will sell for $39 each with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Please add $5 for international orders. My paypal account is cbackous@live.com. Email me at cbackous@live.com if you have any questions. These fabrics will not be re-ordered. The measurements...
This is a sample of the new chambrays I have available. I have a MEDIUM and a LARGE available in each color; gold, ebony and red. This is a slim fit shown here in gold. They will sell for $39 each with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Please add $5 for international orders. My paypal account is cbackous@live.com. Email me at cbackous@live.com if you have any questions. The sizes are listed below; MEDIUM pit-pit=19.75 shoulder-shoulder(front)=17 back...
This shirt is a slim fit in a light weight chambray in washed out indigo. This is a size MEDIUM and it will sell for $39 with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Plese add $5 for international orders. My paypal account is cbackous@live.com. Email me at cbackous@live.com if you have any questions. The measurements are; pit-pit=19.75 shoulder-shoulder(front)=17 back length=29 shoulder-cuff=25.75 collar=15 SOLD
This is a short sleeved shirt with a hood. It is available in a size MEDIUM shown here in the natural gingham. It is also available in the salt and pepper gingham in a size MEDIUM. They will sell for $39 with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Please add $5 for international orders. My paypal account is cbackous@live.com. Email me at cbackous@live.com if you have any questions. The measurements are; pit-pit=19.75 shoulder-shoulder(front)=17 back...