or Connect

Posts by colby

The new fall fabrics are great. I found a nice flannel in gray, sage and purple on off-white. There is also a crisp poplin in shades of gray with black and white. The last fabric is a linen and cotton blend in purple, black and tan. I can't do any pre-orders on these without a deposit. The samples will be up as soon as possible. They will sell for $49 for special order sizing or $39 for stock sizing. I will be making a few more trips to the east coast and one more...
Here is a photo of the new bamboo tie dyed briefs. The color is a gray and olive drab on off-white. These will sell for $15 per pair and the quatities are very limited as I said before. If you are interested, or if you have any questions, please email me at cbackous@live.com. Thanks, Colby.
Hey everyone. Sorry I have not been on here in a very long time. I have been busy with my full time job and with traveling. I have not been home very much in the last few months. There will be some new items to post this weekend though. The new shirt fabrics will be here this week or early next week due to the holiday. I do have the swatches to post so you guys can at least see the fabric that will be available. There will be a few sample items up for sale as well. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Strombollii Just received my order for one of the slimfit shirts in the sand gingham. I love it. Fit is spot on, material and construction are better than 100+ dollar shirts. Great job, Colby Thanks. I am glad you like it.
A quick update on the boxer brief colors. Coral has sold out in small. There are only a few medium pairs left in coral. The rust color is also sold out in both small and medium.
I have a sample slim fit, short sleeved shirt made of the ebony chambray. This shirt has a club collar. The only size available is a size M. This is the last of the ebony chambray until my next shipment arrives. If you are interested in this shirt it sells for $39. My paypal account is cbackous@live.com. SOLD
Quote: Originally Posted by Brothersport Grrr want large so bad. I will have some very soon. These were the only sizes that were completed at this time. The larges should be ready in about a week.
I have a few new colors in the boxer briefs available. The new colors are rust, coral, blue/gray, heathered gray, and charcoal. I only have sizes small and medium at this time. They sell for $12 per pair with free shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Quantities are limited so if you are interested my paypal account is cbackous@live.com.
Just wanted to update the current samples. The ebony and the indigo have both sold. The gold chambray is still available. Thanks guys.
I have a few slim fit chambrays left in size medium. The color choices are gold, ebony and indigo. I will be completely sold out of these colors, in slim fit, once these shirts have gone. If you are interested they sell for $20 each My paypal information is cbackous@live.com. Email me at that same address or pm me if you have any questions. Thanks, Colby.