or Connect

Posts by colby

I do have one knit hoodie available at this time. It is made of a super soft ECO-SPUN fabric. It is made of 100% recycled soda bottles. It has a 2-way antique brass zipper. the color in tan. I only have one medium available, but it is reorderable. Pre-shrunk. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed. It sells for $49. The measurements and style number are listed below. pip-pit 21.75 shoulder-shoulder 18.75 length ...
The last fabric is also madras. It is lightweight with a soft hand. The colors are a rose red, dark brown, white, and tan. I have one large available in long sleeves. I also have one available in medium with short sleeves. The short sleeved version sells for $49. The shoulder to hem on this sleeve is 9.5". It has a nice taper for a fitted look, so it won't flare out at an angle. Pre-shrunk. Machine wash with like colors. Tumble dry low. Warm iron with medium...
This next fabric is the same seersucker we used last spring. It is a great lightweight fabric with a slightly crisp hand. The colors are a charcoal gray and white oxford stripe. The fiber content is 55% cotton 45% poly. Preshrunk. Machine wash with like colors. Tumble dry low. No ironing needed. I only have one medium and one large available, but it is reorderable. m-3156 l-3156
This next swatch is a great soft, lightweight madras. It is 100% cotton. I only have a medium and a large available is this fabric. It is reorderable. Pre-shrunk. Machine wash with like colors. Tumble dry low. Warm iron with medium steam. The colors in this fabric are apricot, olive drab, tan, and white. m-14957 l-14957
The pricing on the new shirts is $59. Here are the swatches of the new fabrics and the style numbers. This fabric is a classic medium blue and white oxford. It is a nice soft lightweight. Preshrunk. Machine was cold with light colors. Tumble dry low. Warm iron with medium steam. There are one of each size available. xs-bwox s-bwox m-bwox l-bwox
Hey everyone. I have a fit pic, measurements, quantities, and style numbers for ordering purposes. If you are interested in ordering a particular item PM me with the style number. The quantities are limited so it will be a first come first serve basis. I will PM you with my paypal info. My return policy is 7 days from delivery If I sell out of a style and am not able to fill your order I will PM you. XS S M ...
Hey guys. I have had many requests for a mailing list. If you would like private emails sent to you please PM me with your email address. This will keep you more easily informed on the new products that are available. This will also help me out when ordering underwear fabrics. I can make sure everyone gets the sizes, colors, and quantities they need. Thanks, Colby.
Quote: Originally Posted by snuff_daddy awesome keep making slim pants/chinos in multiple colors please! I am glad to hear that you like them. I will have a new style coming next week. They wil be a more traditional casual pant with in seam pockets in the front and slash pockets in the back. The first run will be khaki with a slim cut. They will sell for $59.
Hey everyone! I wanted to take the time to thank you guys for all of your support over the last few years. Michael and I have had a great time here on Style Forum. I also wanted to let everyone know that I will continue to sell shirts and bamboo underwear in the buying and selling thread. These shirts will be single needle construction with fully interfaced cuffs and collars. The measurements will remain the same with exception to the collars. I have reduced the...