or Connect

Posts by colby

Hey everyone. I am still gathering everything up for a sale in the near future. I did come across 6 pairs of red bamboo briefs if anyone is interested. They sell for $12 per pair. Email me at cbackous@live.com if you are interested in ordering these. Thanks, Colby.
Hey guys. Thanks for all of the input. The jacket looks great Eli! It fits you perfectly, And thanks for all of the referals. I will have some new items coming very soon. We have been sewing like the wind to get everything ready. All of the pre-ordered items will officially be sent out on monday. This includes all of the jacket orders. The samples are going to be photographed on saturday the 23rd so I am planning a little sale for the last week of the month. This...
Hey guys. I have a few new knit samples here. The first one is a buffalo check t-shirt in black and gray. It is a size medium. These are sized to fit the same size you would wear in a my button downs. Pit-Pit=19 Shoulder-shoulder=17 Back Length=25 I won't be making more of these t-shirts, we used the fabric to make a henley. It has the same measurements except that we have added 1.5" to the length. The t-shirt sells for $30 and the henley sells for $45. They are...
I will post them, hopfully, this weekend. There will also be a buffalo check knit henley coming soon. It is black and gray. I will have fit pics soon as well because I finally found a new fit model.
Quote: Originally Posted by JackTheRipper Anymore button downs coming in? The new buttondown samples should be ready early next week. I still have some gray polin and purple check left. The flannel sold out in pre-orders.
Quote: Originally Posted by socialdtk The jacket looks perfect Colby. I can't wait until mine gets here!!! BTW, How do you recommend that I wash it? Hey Tyler. Yours will be to you soon. I definetly suggest dry cleaning this garment. Thanks again, Colby.
I do have the t-shirts ready to post but I need to photograph them and then measure all of them. They should be up sometime this evening. The sample and sale items will also be posted over the next few days as well. Here is a fit pic of a bamboo fleece sweat shirt. It is white with natural trim. The measurements are; Pit-Pit=21 Back length=23 The sleeve is a raglan so it is measured from the neck to the end of the cuff. It measures 29. If you are interested it...
Hey guys. I did make a jacket for fall out of a charcoal chambray. It is fully lined with a salt and pepper cotton gingham. The zipper is Lampo with a leather pull which ties in with the leather buttons. I only made three and one has already been sold. The measuremaents are: Pit-Pit=21.5 Shoulder-Shoulder=19 Sleeve=25.25 Back length=26.75 If you are interested in this jacket it sells for $80. Email me at cbackous@live.com. Thanks, Colby.
The tie dyed bamboo boxer briefs have almost sold out. I only have 4 left in size medium. If you have a 32/33 waist these will work for you.
Hey guys. The new flannel shirting has sold out through pre-orders! I will try to locate another flannel as soon as possible. The gray poplin is also close to selling out so if you are interested you will want to pre-order. Thanks, Colby. SOLD OUT.