or Connect

Posts by colby

Quote: Originally Posted by hc4thehc Payment sent for the short sleeved chambray in size M and an Italian linen chambray look-alike in size M. Thanks Colby!.. Hey Eli. I will get those shipped out right away. You got the last linen shirt! They sold out very quickly. The fabric is very nice. Thanks, Colby.
This last shirt is 100% cotton with MoP buttons. Machine was cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Warm iron with medium steam if desired. Only 1 Medium available! This shirt sells for $45.00 in the U.S and Canada. Please add $7.00 to all other international orders. My paypal is cbackous@live.com. Email me at this address if you have any questions or for availability.
This shirt is a clearance item from this last spring. It is a short sleeved chambray in size M. It is 100% cotton with MoP buttons. Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Warm iron with medium steam if desired. This item sells for $25.00in the U.S and Canada. Pleases add $7.00 to all other international orders. My paypal account id cbackous@live.com. Email me at this address if you have questions reguarding this item or its availability. SOLD OUT
These next 2 shirts are 100% cotton chambray. One is a solid gray and the other is gray color blocked with natural on the front. Both have MoP buttons. I can add button down collars, at no additional charge, per request. Machine wash with like colors. Hang to dry. Warm iron with medium steam if desired. Size XS and M only. These items sell for $45.00, each in the U.S. and Canada. All other international orders please add an additional $7.00 for shipping. My...
Here is a blue and white striped oxford with contrasting black buttons. It is 100% cotton. Machine was with like colors. Tumble dry low. Warm iron with medium steam if desired. It is available in sizes XS-L. Measurements listed above. This item sells for $45.00 in the U.S and Canada. All other international orders please add $7.00 for shipping. My paypal account is cbackous@live.com. Email me at the same address if you have questions reguarding this item or its...
This shirt is made of 100% Italian linen. It is woven to look like chambray. It has been pre-shrunk and is machine washable in cold water with like colors. Hang to dry. Warm iron with medium steam if desired. It is a charcoal gray with a natural colored pin stripe. MoP buttons. Sizes XS-L available. Measurements listed above. Very limited quantities! This item sells for $45.00 in the U.S. and Canada. All other internationl orders please add $7.00 for...
I played around with color blocking on this next shirt. It is a blue and white oxford pinstripe with white poplin on the front. It is 100% cotton with MoP buttons. It has a button down collar. Machine was cold with like colors. Hang to dry. warm iron with medium steam if desired. It is available in sizes XS-L. Measurements listed above. This item sells for $45.00 in the U.S. and Canada. All other international orders plese add $7.00 for shipping. My paypal...
This shirt is a black and white buffalo check flannel with a club collar. Back darts are available, at no additional charge, per request. It is 100% cotton with MoP buttons. Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang dry. warm iron with medium steam if desired. It is available in sizes XS-L. Sizes lited above. This shirt is also available in a brown, black and white flannel. Swatch provided. This item sells for $45.00 in the U.S. and Canada. ...
This next item is available in all sizes xs-l. It is a white, 100% cotton poplin. The fabric is a light-medium weight with a crisp hand. It has hidden button placket with a detail on the front. the bottons are MoP. This fabric has been pre-shrunk. The care instructions are; Machine wash cold, with like colors. Hang to dry. Warm iron with medium steam. This item sells for $45.00. My paypal accont is cbackous@live.com. This is also my email address if you have...
Hey Everyone. I am sorry that I have not posted lately. The holiday season kept us very busy. I was finally able to finish a few new items. These new pieces are one of a kinds and limited quantities. I tryed to make sure I covered more sizes than I normally do. The first new item is a flannel, hooded shirt jacket with thermal lining and corozo buttons. Both fabrics are 100% cotton. It is machine washable in cold water, lay flat to dry. Use a warm iron with medium...