or Connect

Posts by jwkicks

Lanvin Ankle Boot. Size Lanvin 11. Used in good condition. Navy suede with dark purple metallic accents. Please note crease mark on left shoe where foot naturally bends. Purchased from Barneys. Includes Box. Retailed for $675. $165 shipped in USA.L
Lanvin Ankle Boot. Size Lanvin 11. Used in excellent condition. Worn less than five times. Brown suede with green metallic accents. Purchased from Barneys. Includes Box. Retailed for $675. $185 shipped in USA.
New Lanvin Hi. Sz. 13. 2012 Season. Brand new in box with shoe bags and extra laces. Purchased from Barneys. Retailed for $775. $275 shipped in USA.
Maison Martin Margiela Velcro Strap Sneakers. Size 45. Intentionally distressed suede/nubuck. These are the older version, not the version released last year. Used, in very good condition. No box. $250 shipped in USA.
Navy Lanvin Patent Toe Lows. Size Lanvin 11. Used, but lots of life left. Interesting pattern to the patent trim. Please note the patent toes have been warped/dented some. Some dirt/marks to the sides sole. No box. $75 shipped in USA.
Ricks Owens DRKSHDW Scuba. Model: DU7765/PW Size: XL Condition: 9/10 Material: Cotton - Appears to be slightly waxed. Price: $375 shipped in the USA.
Rick Owens Bauhaus Jacket. The first six pics are actual pics of the jacket. The mannequin and fit pics are NOT pics of my actual jacket, but is the same model. Style:RU 4788 /COM Season: Crust AW09. Condition: 9+/10 Materials: body | 62% ramie, 33% cotton, 5% virgin wool details | 100% calf leather lining | 50% cotton, 10% silk, 15% acetate, 25% rayon Measurements (stolen from someone else's listing, I will take new measurements upon request): chest |...
^Wrong. Its on the seller.
Hadn't seen the all blacks Jet posted up. The B's on top are too good, might have to cop, even though I've already got the black/brown/clear soles from last year. Edit: Although after looking at better pics, wish they had kept the textured leather around the toe, instead of the patent.
v-edfe1b