or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

There's a slight, if marginal difference between a pinky and ring-finger ring to me; I wear a signet ring on my right hand on my ring-finger. I don't seal many envelopes, but I do like the family association, and I do find it slightly less gaudy to have it on the fourth and not pinky finger. I wear watches on my left wrist.
Was in Chicago this weekend so stopped by. Peacock salesmen, totally inattentive if one didn't bring their attractive female or screaming children. I nailed down my fit and secured a German forwarding box. Didn't try any Hartfords in person (forgot about that cut) but La Spalla was pretty on point in the brighter blue. LIke the Washington peak lapel with ticket pocket, but it doesn't sit as nicely on the shoulders, obviously. Saint Laurent staff was infinitely less...
Since the Livorno fit is EU-only, it wouldn't be able to be taken in as a return in a US store, correct? For that matter, if proxied suits that were fit for size in the US and ordered abroad had a flaw or issue, could one take it to a US store for exchange or repair?
Where's your B&M cigar shop located here in the States?
I have an MTO from Rancourt, natty shell. Sole wears much faster than any other leather sole I've experienced, but they're great other than that.
I believe there's both a sapper and lightweight/flyweight sapper...could be wrong.
Krish, we seem to see eye to eye on both topics. I've long lamented the decline of cigar lounges/bars nationwide, but living in Boston where things are grandfathered in and barriers to entry (legally, fiscally) are so huge, I really love that a new shop has opened up just outside Boston proper in Watertown--and it's been a seeming hit, great guys who run it: http://www.yelp.com/biz/cigar-and-lounge-watertown As for non-Cuban/Cuban, While I haven't bought a box of...
Anything specific in mind? That's a pretty broad categorization.
Well, Goldman is sort of the Death Star or Imperial Star Destroyer of its ilk... Actually, the John Williams theme would make a great alarm clock ring, now that I think of it. And something to play when you enter a room in those shoes.
Hey Mike, think I originally ordered 2x shell trainers, but then swapped one for a Couro. Can't find the receipt somehow...was I Loden 11?