or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Very happy. edit: clearly didn't capture the brushed finished dial, sorry for the cheap pic...
Happy Easter.
Damn, it's a good day for TWAT. With all this talk about discounts, thought I should let y'all know by going AD I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. Also 30% off this 35mm PVD rose gold number for my first ever quartz beater. Yes, quartz is anathema to my being. Sometimes you take a looker who's a little less intelligent, as @BostonHedonist suggested about food a ways back.
I was quoted 255 plus Fedex cost...I've no idea what an Omega servicing would run, though.
A bit offtopic with the recent discussion of canis lupus snoopiarus... Has anyone used Nesbitt watch repair in Seattle? Saw Archer watches in Canada discussed on TZ, but he emailed me back he'd been ill and isn't doing much. Just looking for my beater Seamaster to get spiffed up.
In for electric blue hoodie...anyone with me?
Sorry for the complete quote in advance, I'm on mobile.Which Audi?? Teat drove a new S3 and RS4, coming from a modified V8 S4...RS was powerful but not emotionally engaging to drive. S3 was a little pocket rocket. Never have bought a car new, only CPO, but it's quite tempting. Especially with ECU tuner potential for ripping off 3.8 0-60.My only qualm with Liquid Art House is that Ms. Party IV went and said drinks are great, but food is more about Insta presentation than...
Thanks for the thoughtful advice, Dino. And yes, my gut reaction was that the ask was obscene for that sort of condition. That's almost what the NOS vintage Exp1 price was from Bunny Mellon.Love Oak Bar! And have heard mixed reviews about the Boston Boulud outpost, but after that review I'll definitely give it a try.
Tried on a few today at European Watch Co on Newbury...Dino, read a bit ago that you felt their watches were too "handled" for their asking and filed away, but today agreed with you trying on the Geophysic. Had a couple desk diving scuffs and nicks and they were asking, first glance, 5% off MSRP. Liked it a lot, but wasn't sold. Also, I fell more in love with the UT Moon. The elegance of the face is stunning, but part of me also appreciates the more tool watch ethos of...
Man oh man, if anyone doesn't like their Nutsy pants in 34/35...holler. Those are seriously loud. Bravo.