or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Anyone here pick up the full camouflage blazer in the Web Exclusives section? (Where the camo shirt is)...curious how Gitman blazer sizing runs.
Got the blue hairs scarf from SW a few weeks ago, dig it. For the alpaca moss jacket, does the 'Size 6=42" mean it roughly fits a 42R chest? Or would it be a little slimmer? I am normally around a 40.
Is that you, Ronnie??!Having a Dantes re-release right now...toothy ass wrapper, not a stellar example.Ordered some of the new German Sancho Panza RE.
Just dug out a BHK54 from a march 10 box, while I watch the US Open online. Good, not great.
2011 cut list is apparently out. No more Boli coronas extra...dammit.
I've had some stellar Davi Margaux and #1's recently that were very good...recommend those.
2010 Cohiba CE's are smoking extraordinarily well...gone through a box already so I don't have to touch the 08s I have. Highly recommended for when you're done with the Sig I's.
Had the new UK LFDC short robusto playing golf yesterday. Never had any LFDC short churchills so can't comment as to brand blending, but light bodied, nice flavors....a couple inches too short.
Czar might still have some 08 10-ct Lusi boxes...shoot them an email. They seemed to have tons. edit: Also if you want partagas 10 cts, and haven't already tried the 2010 EL, grab a box of those.
08 Lusi with a mosquito machine and a redneck can of Chilean cab, looking out on the trout creek. Fishing is outrageous in WY.