or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Smoking A Sept. 08 Cohiba Robusto...first puffs were extremely good, followed by a mediocre cigar that needs much, much more rest.
"pretty bird....pretty bird" Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint harold and lloyd go to NYC
Robin, does one need a postcard or mailer for the sale or are items as marked?
Trying my first Juan Lopez Obus (french RE '06 or '07, dunno). Recent #1 and #2's from 08 are much better IMO.
Got love for the British tweed, but do prefer a double vent to a single...I think it just drapes better/looks better.
My fit is similar to APK's (also a 33) but my current thinking is if I hit the gym and cut my body fat a bit they should be okay with stretch. How much shrinkage is expected in the inseam? I'd like to get these puppies hemmed.
Jet, mag 46'es? or 50's? Either way great choice.
Got my three shirts today Mike. Thanks again for the tie and great fabrics...
Got my pair today--#75, same as my CvSF pair. Hard-ass denim, this'll take some work breaking in. Great job Farinellis!
That Salomone looks good...I have a dark, dark La China in my singles drawer that I'm waiting for a good occasion to fire up. Had an '08 Siglo VI this morning/afternoon after a terribly rolled '08 Grandes de Espana that kept going out on me. First VI I've had in a couple years, nice, but not worth picking up a box. I like the Sig II and IV and V more.