or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Mike, is there any way to make a matching suit jacket to the grey seersucker walts, perhaps double vented, slimmish cut...I would be all over that if there was still fabric left. Even if there is just fabric left and it doesn't make economic sense for you to make the jacket, I would still purchase whatever you have left just to have someone make it for me....
The A/C option from Bob@Aristocrat made my unit jump in price a disgusting amount but it gives peace of mind basically since I live in fahkin Bahston. V, as far as BHK goes, I prefer the 52>54>56. 56 is just a novelty horse dick. Also one of my cigar boys is trying to get us some Halliburton cigar cases wrapped in leather and then laser engraving a monogram...that shit would be on point. I'll get back to your PM, I just got some custom rolls (lonsdales) with the same...
I have a great box of 08 Serie A's...also dig on the SLR Coronas as well. V, just pony up and go for an Aristocrat...Bob is a great guy, great post-sale service as well when my movers broke the air con on my unit. As for the EL question, Kris, skip the short T and the Ingenios. I don't like the Mag48 size, but it is good; the Party and the Monte '10 EL's are decent but like V said, it's been hard to tell the legs on them. The Monte '10 (IMO) is far, far better than...
Quote: Originally Posted by cocostella Aged how long (from what year)? Thanks I've had a late 90's box that was mindblowing, and I think an 03 and 05? All long gone, though. As for the Upmann smaller vitolas, you cannot go wrong with the Coronas Major (the tubos)...~100 bucks. Classic Upmann taste, really good value. Last night had some crazy cigars with friends: -Upmann Taco Imperiales, from the '06 Ancient replica humi -Partagas 165,...
V, I would get the SigVI's. For what it's worth, i tried to get through 2 boxes of IV's with subpar construction and tighter draws, both from '08. Only had great IV's from aged boxes. I have two cabs of 08 VI's and a couple of 10 packs from late 08 to 09, and they have all been consistently good. Though I'm still ona Trini robo T and Cohiba CE kick these days. As for 01 lanceros, the ones stored in the petacas (cardboard) have all tasted like shit. If you want a...
Cliffs: no '02 cohiba seleccion reservas here. Re: production in all different factories: apparently Habanos SA has decided to expand production of the BHK line to more than just El Laguito to meet demand...sketchy since the press indicated they would be produced only there. "It's Cuba"... Quote: Originally Posted by Krish the Fish By the way, just some observations from the interwebs, but it looks like a lot of packages from overseas are getting...
LS, any chance of putting down a deposit for the next reorder batch of Barrie wingtip boots in brown Horween chromexcel, 10.5? I'm praying...
Just got in 2 25-cabs of the new JL Seleccion #4 RE Asia...they smell ridiculously good, have not smoked one yet though. Adam, see you have joined ICC and etc...as you can tell the members there are some heavy hitters. Just purchased an OSU ENE03 Cohiba Seleccion Reserva, have heard that 03 boxes are not as good but that '02 and early '03 are good to go....looking forward to this box. 30 7 year old Cohibas breaks down to less than $20 a piece, so I'm in for that.
Like Nat Sherman cigarettes when in the mood for some but I'd pass on those cigars personally... Had a meh 07 PL Robusto, no caramel or toast flavor at all just blech. 09 Trini T to save the day...
Assuming these merino v-necks will be proportional w/ Epaulet sizing? Look forward to the other colors.