or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

^^Cigars are tougher than we give them credit for. I'd say you'd be good to go ordering in a week to 10 days, timing-wise. JL#1 and #2, Hoyo Epi#2, Partagas shorts are good fresh...I've been smoking out of '11 boxes. Hoyo du Gourmets are nice if you like a smaller RG.
Per Mike's signature:Free US shipping on all orders over $50. 14-day refund return policy for all Styleforum members.
Nice ash. How was the RAG?? Had a Trini 40th last night, which was good, but then had a CGR single, which was extraordinary.
The Reverso Tribute 1931 has caught my eye. I have always found the standard (small) Reverso Duo to be the most elegant size, the Grande sizes, at least on my wrist, look chunky and wear too big. But I'm thinking if I can track down a Grande Reverso Tribute 1931 ultrathin, it may be the perfect reverso size. Big, but not as thick as the Grande Duo/GMT/etc. http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2011/1/8/exclusive-hands-on-with-the-jaeger-lecoultre-reverso-1931-vi.html
Even 18th Century pig farmers gotta get their pork bun fix sometimes...
Smoking one of the new Italian REs, La Esception Selectos Finos. Not that impressed, but to be fair they've only been resting a few days. Seems like a lot of ligero and not much else. The band is pretty, though...
Crap iPhone picture with flash to make the contrast pop a little more: Epaulet blaze vs. actual hunting blaze orange. I'm a closet redneck and would totally rock florescent orange pants, but this color is a little more polite and a lot more wearable! Well done.
Any color remotely close to hunting blaze orange is great! Do I go blaze and khaki, or blaze and cloud for the summer basics...
I just counted 19 Walts, 5 Rivets, and 3 pairs of boots. Not going to do a shirt count but it's up there. Yikes.
The CigarFamily forum is run by Fuente, and there is a pretty big fan base there...I'd try that first.