or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

I don't have any boxes of them, only have had a couple singles here and there. I think they're considered one of the stronger of the Cohiba line--stronger than the Siglo I-VI's.
Found mild white mold on three other sticks in the box upon further inspection on the wrapper. Wiped them all down and ziploc'ed. I haven't tried recent production Lanceros but the one '01 I have had was magnificent...so I don't mind having 23/25. Received a store credit for the two with moldy feet for my next order...hmmm. Quote: Originally Posted by Girardian If there is no mold on the foot, or mold on only the surface of the foot (and none in the...
I'm probably one of the rare SF'ers who owns no BoO shirts, so I can only compare to Epaulet.
Consensus is size up one from Epaulet fit?
Great fabric choice! Will the 'slim lapels' be peak or notch?
murse?
Nice stash. I just got in some CLE NOV01 Lanceros...two have moldy feet which means they have to get tossed. Makes me a little sad.
I've had great success mailing denim to Atsui Tokyo to be chainstitched hemmed. I think it's cheaper than BiG's hemming.
Mauro just to double check--placed my special order for a 40 bomber...is that the size you would wear, or would you size up to be able to layer?
Email sent re: bomber. Eck, post up some pics!