or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Price IS stupid for the PSD5. I got 2 boxes on order for 140 a piece, though, if you want one, I don't want both. The Upmann half coronas are fantastic. I've gone through 2 boxes, I would order about 5 more if they were in stock anywhere.
If I had a YG GMT II, my first instinct would not be to slip it on an Ace of Spades bottle like on p.139. Wow.
Yikes, that is a downer. Was it the 52, 54, or 56? Not that a plug in anything that premium and large gauge should be excused...Have a couple good things for a powwow tonight, 01 Upmann #2, 02 Upmann Tang Monarch, Partagas Gran Piramide from the 2005 humidor (beast), 80's SLR Serie A. Gonna drive with an 02 Punch Ninfa.
That picture looks more like a computer render than an actual humidor---a primary objective is to have a good seal. I would say you're safe with anything from cheaphumidors dot com, in the 40-60 range or higher. V enjoy man. To be fair some of those boxes have just come in recently so haven't had that much time to rest. The Royal Robo is very good.
Have any of the limited Casa Fagliano strap (brown or the black cordovan) Jaeger Reverso Tribute 1931 models come across your desk? This is the watch I am obsessing over recently.
Dig the salt & pepper Donegal.
Re: light cigars, I agree with jet--Hoyo Epicure#2 and Juan Lopez #1/#2/petit corona can be lighter side of medium to medium, but with enough flavor complexity to attract seasoned cigar smokers. The only true light-bodied cigar that I can think of would be a Quai d'Orsay, specifically their corona. And the only cigar that I can think of with overwhelming/NC-like power is the Romeo Cazadores.
Interested--would these be able to be waterproofed/conditioned (the leather, obviously not the wool) and be functional hunting boots? I have a beat up pair of Gokeys I have used for years now for quail/dove shooting that I could phase out. Sending a PM.
PL Encantos smoked good fresh, but going by the PL robos' the last few years, they may get 'sick' sometime soon. Robustos were muted/sick for a while and are smoking pretty good now. I have EMA October '07 boxes, I think.
Werd, 07 Asian PL robos smoke great right now. The 08 PL belicoso Asian RE is crap. The only other PL robo I can think of is the German RE, I think it was a 2010 release. Hard to find boxes and I didn't buy any on release. And there's the 2010/2011 UK RE, which is more like a gordito or canonazo size, super tannic still. I would go with the 07's.