or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

I think that might be the version that had a iffy engraving on the back. I like the 378858J variant better, the duoface ultra-thin bleu...or, the 'bleuface.'
I'm not too experienced with them, to be honest--very hit or miss cigar for recent production I've tried from 04, 07, onwards. I've had really excellent older examples (late '90's) from friends, but there's a reason it's an iconic cigar. I hate the Wide Churchill size, but I've had a couple decent 10-counts of those; more consistent and flavorful than the flagship for me.
Also MUO PSD4...that's interesting. There was a MUO '14 RyJ Churchill batch that came through that are secretly Esplendidos, according to the fora.
Recent COH list has MUR SEP13 RASS cab, paging V@jet
Whenever I see Ends, I just hear "eeehmz" in my head now https://open.spotify.com/track/29ZSk6XmWPx3DX69xBb7Yi
I snagged the APC x Louis W suede bomber with the AUTUMN15. Surprised that worked.
+1 on Boston trunk show, long overdue! Also dunno if it's possible and/or feasible Mike, but even a superquick tour of a certain shirting co in Fall River might be cool if you can stretch the trunk show into a weekend...
Very nice! The green dabs look a lot less prominent than I had seen in other pics. Would love to see some more once it's sized and on the wrist.
BTW, if you happen to fly Lufthansa business/first into Frankfurt and have a 4-6 hour layover (I just did) there's a special deal you can do with the airport Avis. 99 Euro gets 3 hours in a Porsche; I got a brand new 911 4S cabrio with PDK & Sport Chrono. Highly worth doing.
I wanted to love it badly, tried it on next to the MUT moon (both steel), and slept on it. The MUT sang enough to me that I bought it instead, and the Geophysic was snapped up instantly by someone else. It's an attractive watch--but it's not a 'complete' watch, IMO. This April: