or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Anyone bought from Matthew Bain before? This vintage memovox is tempting me. http://www.matthewbaininc.com/watch-details/2049
Have the EP navy shell DM, but those look fantastic!
Yeah, I would never buy vintage from them for the reasons Dino has gone into. But the site/app does make for nice browsing. I got my JLC moon from them and between negotiating and a wire transfer knocked the price down to roughly market. But...congrats! I had the Geo on my wrist a year ago but it's been growing on me since then.
Less, for me. Much clunkier than other watches with similar complications. But the basic Drive I like more than the Tank MC, and for probably similar money discounted.
Are the SdC knit bombers we preordered in July due sometime this spring? Know it's far off, just lost track.
Mark XVIII...not too shabby. But any reason, should one want to scratch the IWC itch, not to go with a NOS Mark XVI? One mm smaller to boot.
Amazing! I was gifted one by a good friend years ago, it's a superb cigar. Would trade both kidneys for a box.
@Epaulet Depending on what cell service you and the crew use, I've had good luck road warrior-ing with an AT&T phone, cheapo Verizon prepaid hotspot & Karma Go, which uses Sprint/T-Mobile. All bases covered, $10/GB and you can write it off. Incentivizing more Southwick trips
LRE 09 D4's are awesome, worth seeking out. And speaking of Partagas factory, COH just got in some ULA 15 D4's....if there are still any left.Love P1, such a perfect smoke, more complexity and nuance than the P2 for me.Have you tried the 898 yet? Just got my 2 boxes as well.Nice little bonfire of old boxes last weekend: