or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Damn. What's the cab, Eslavos? Can't see.
First post in this thread and first EG's after 20+ Carminas/Aldens, echoing Wills. Yes, leather's an organic material and has veins/creases, but these look more like cracks. Is this just dry Doak burnishing, or is this something to send back? My fear is it'll get worse, even if nourished & polished, with wear.
Would a Barrie 10.5D/Plaza 11D/Rain 10UK just copy over into a 10UK for these, or am I better off going with a 10.5UK?
My understanding (albeit limited) is that a) HSA has drastically reduced roller access to tobacco, and b) the customs you've smoked are from an era that is now over. With many of those named rollers, especially Mons, now gone, there are a bunch of...enterprising Canadians, Europeans, and one or two Americans who have been reselling 'customs' to anyone and everyone that are significantly inferior to the customs of old. To wit: Monsdales still being made/rolled/sold, when...
Larose makes a ballcap & 5 panel cap in this exact Casentino wool, +1 on minimum for this HJ.
In for polo suede loafer.
Maybe CCM, but hah yeah, ULA's been everywhere else for some time now. Best best is OLH for MUR. How long was your buddy there for? Thinking about going on an OFAC approved trip sometime later this year.
MUR '13s are coming along nicely.And, @Torsion, wasn't trying to slander in the least--just the cigar fora are full of stories about those particular bands in the last couple years. They must have been great.
Interested, tho I'd prefer a blaze orange variant...
Didn't want to be negative, but those, IMO, strongly suggest they came from Mitchell in London...which means, while they might have been good, they weren't real in the sense of what they purported to be. Really good custom rolls is what he peddles as those types of cigars. But not to knock it--especially if you enjoyed them. That's just what I've come to associate with Cgars.