or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Depending on price, perhaps.
Couldn't agree more. Appreciate great engineering, great value for money, now in-house movements, fairly clean designs--but they don't pull at my emotions at all, and that's ultimately what makes me love a watch long-term. Teutonic emotionality being oxymoronic we'll shelve for later?
Wow, genuinely like both those Kudu. Maybe possible to snap a horizontal shot of them? It's hard for me to gauge the looks when they're vertical like the store pics.
Need to nail down my SS sizing in a Chicago trip in a few weeks or else I'd be PMing vincentvogan now.
Yup, prob the MUO May, I have one too.
In for outrageous mint hoodie.
Might anyone have pics of the green suede Indy that J Gilbert has? Can't seem to find any in their makeup, just the Unionmade one...
Disappointed...bought 10 boxes of 2003 Punch PC del Punch and they are all musty-smelling, which to me, indicates shitty storage. I've never had a musty box ever smell more than marginally better.
Agreed on ERDM, especially Tainos--gems. And still priced well under LGC Tainos. This was the Elegantes, 2010 regional...some marca DNA, I do like the Gordito vitola, but it was good and not great. Normally I get a pair of a cigar to try, but just got a single of this and one of the LGC 2010 Swiss regional Triunfos which wasn't great.
Very happy. edit: clearly didn't capture the brushed finished dial, sorry for the cheap pic...