or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

+1 on Boston trunk show, long overdue! Also dunno if it's possible and/or feasible Mike, but even a superquick tour of a certain shirting co in Fall River might be cool if you can stretch the trunk show into a weekend...
Very nice! The green dabs look a lot less prominent than I had seen in other pics. Would love to see some more once it's sized and on the wrist.
BTW, if you happen to fly Lufthansa business/first into Frankfurt and have a 4-6 hour layover (I just did) there's a special deal you can do with the airport Avis. 99 Euro gets 3 hours in a Porsche; I got a brand new 911 4S cabrio with PDK & Sport Chrono. Highly worth doing.
I wanted to love it badly, tried it on next to the MUT moon (both steel), and slept on it. The MUT sang enough to me that I bought it instead, and the Geophysic was snapped up instantly by someone else. It's an attractive watch--but it's not a 'complete' watch, IMO. This April:
MUR '13 coronas were pretty great on release, haven't had any ULA '14 yet. Older Imperiales are godlike if you can get a few singles. Gran Coronas (DC'ed in 06?) are also pretty amazing.
In for both.
Yup, looks like I'll just be Reno'ing and Saphir'ing...lesson learned:
Just to as much advice as possible, did anyone else's Galways from the recent GMTO delivery have similar burnishing issues and could recommend a fix? (Reno, polish?)
For me, it's more a function of whether or not it's a)burnishing or b)underlying leather. If it's just the top burnishing layer, then I have a much smaller issue re-doing it. It's if the leather was messed up that would give me pause for having the boots LT.
EFF shirting arrived while I was travelling. Mike was super patient with my order, I'm really happy with how they came out. Pics in natural light.