or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Might as well get the biggest marine cooler you can get delivered free: https://amzn.com/B00J0RZQJ4Regarding the fine print above, it's interesting, if I'm reading that right, that you'll be permitted bringing back Habanos bought at duty free shops in-transit? Would that extend to bringing cigars home purchased abroad?Regarding HSA, between being nearly at capacity/breaking down trying, wrapper shortages, iffy recent harvests, bad weather streaks, el Laguito rolling...
Navy herringbone Bumfreezer, sans hood, GRP bubbleknit under:And, not sure if it was due to NR's slight factory snafu that Kyle was trying to make right (generously so), but next-level retail apparently provides not just fit pics on request but literary inspo. So I threw on a SS scarf to get a little more Tom Ripley. Amazing, thanks so much for the novel gesture @conceptual 4est! Above and beyond. [[SPOILER]]
If normally I'm 52 in a Field Jacket, would I go M or L in the Thompson shawl cardigan, accounting for some stretch?
The Warped cigars I've tried, can't think offhand, but there was a El Oso (bear band) and a Colmena in Laguito #2 vitola that I enjoyed--both were pretty impressive for New World stuff. Any others that people have tried and liked?
OPM 09 PL petit beli...not much honey or caramel one usually hopes for in a PL, they did nail the graham cracker at least.
@EpauletJust a small copy correction, the 'Merino Herringbone' lists 100% cashmere wool, and should prolly be merino wool, unless this is the bargain of the century and I need to bump my order up.
Very nice! Have you thought of who to use for engraving? The best independent guy domestically retired a bit ago (JC Randell), I missed out on using him for my 1931 Tribute. I don't know if there are any competent gun engravers near me, there is a guy in Australia who does watches (a la Madewell Rolexes) on Instagram that looks to do interesting work.
90's Churchill, excellent...Epicure#2 Reserva from the Festival gift box, lovely, OUR 09 Fundadore great, awful Monte Media Corona. Not pictured from tonight: utter crap 01 Grandes de Espana, crap 01 LGC Sabroso (bad storage, bad tobacco), 07 Bolivar CE from dress box, strong and tasty.
Totally agree on the 7+! I've been playing with the 'bokeh' (Depth Effect in Appleese) unlocked in the iOS 10.1 beta and it's incredible. The new RX100 V looks cool but prolly would only use it traveling. In for stingray MKII, and hopefully some ostrich lows?
A tremendous timepiece! Sad! Wow, but seriously...sad.