or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

@Epaulet Maybe I've been spending too much time the in TWAT thread dissecting date windows, but for the Blue Salt Oxford, the outdoors shots look almost like there's some color bloom on the model's left upper chest area. Studio shot looks normal. Crazy?
FWIW, I picked up the black sample from Roman--it's a great carry-on domestically for the short haul flights. Only drawback is that when using the shoulder strap, it tends to not stay upright...goes inverted. They may well have fixed the strap rigging in the production model. If I had paid full price, I'd be picky about that, but as-is got a screaming deal.
What would the appropriate sizing be for the Western denim shirts if I'm normally a 42 in Eidos NMWA cut, large?
@Epaulet Is the Cinco de Mayo EFF blazer still possible? I'm pondering a DB with cream silk/linen trousers, like Ralph Lifshitz in Narcos season 2.
60 pages back, working my way through the last six months...don't think I've posted this yet. Heuer Solunagraph, developed for Orvis, retailed in '60's-'70's. Believe this is gen 1, used to time the lunar hours for friskier fish/upland birds, based on Valjoux 21.
Half remember literary-themed Carmina makeup names...Ernest or Hem wasn't used that I recall?
In for blanket blazer, brown ostrich Chelseas/Jodphur, and stingray PTB...
I've been better Petit Edmundos than Edmundos, personally...though I like the PE size better, also. 2001 Tainos, ridiculous.
Not sure how much of a premium people would ask for them, but if possible I'd look on secondary market for UPE late '13 codes...LUB early '14 is good but the late '13 was OR.
Provincial factory code rolling a flagship marca--run away! At least grab Upmann, Partagas, La Corona factories if not el Laguito.