or Connect

Posts by PartagasIV

Do you have a link? All I've read indicates otherwise; the embargo is still in place, restrictions on travel have been eased to $400, with $100 of that for alcohol/tobacco for personal use.
I, too, love the grey side of the moon...only $500 more MSRP than the black, but with the 'dusty' platinum dial, it's much better looking IMO.
Sadly, getting an error when trying to add to cart...thanks for the heads up, though. On the phone to TSM now...
Ep email boxes are full 'cuz of the sale, I'm guessing---for the OSC cross grey parka, if I'm normally an Epaulet L, would the remaining L be frumpy if I don't size down? Or decent, given the arctic hellhole that is New England right now?
Yup, these MTO cords:http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/made-to-order-trousers/products/epaulet-made-to-order-trousers-wide-wale-corduroy
Vegano calf Chelseas from GF's GMTO:
Loving my MTO French blue wide wale cords...lots of use out of these, still need a proper hem:
Thanks Mike!
I can't remember offhand--have people generally sized down one for the Hardie, to account for stretch?
She was actually pretty kind. It's "about that time" for the reverse chamois WT boot to arrive, but no definite ETA.