or Connect

Posts by URALLMORONS

Anyone know if Viberg makes a chelsea boot?
Bump
Bought these and have come to the conclusion that they are too small. Most have been worn very sparingly. #1 Yuketen Deer Skin Maine Guide Boot, 9.5. Good Condition. Has a nice patina. Good even wear on the sole that was just resoled 2 years ago and worn 10 times since then. asking $265 shipped in the U.S. OBO. If outside the U.S. PM me for shipping cost. #2 Mark McNairy Blue Suede Derby Shoe, 9. Great Condition. Has been worn 10 times max. No obvious wear on the sole....
Thank you. I have been out of the loop on fashion for a while here.
Anyone know if there are any EG retailers in Chicago that stock a decent amount of each seasons release? If not a good online retailer that may have these pieces in stock. Really trying to land these 3 pieces all in one shot. Olive French Twill Huntsman Pant, size 32 White 100s 2 Ply Broodcloth Tob Collar Shirt or other white EG dress shirt, Size M Dark Navy Ripstop Enfield Jacket, Size M
I know I should be surfing thru the forum for these answers but I have been off the page for a while and haven't a clue as to what retailers are the best for online sales of EG. Any advise would be appreciated. Don't worry about me snagging your sizes. I wear a L or XL in shirt and 33-34 in pants.
Is there anyway I can still get in on this group buy? Sorry i know I'm late to the game.
All these were bought in 2012. New from Mark McNairy online. The bucks cost me just over $300 new and the monks cost me just over $400 new. Each pair has been worn no more then 12-15 times. For either the blue or green bucks I'm asking $200 obo including shipping In the U.S. For the monks in asking $250 obo including shipping in the U.S. Buyers cover Paypal fees. PM me for shipping prices outside the U.S. ALL PRICES ARE OBO!!!!!
These are brand new. Never worn. Bought from Tres Bien for $400 plus shipping in 2012. Price is including shipping in the U.S. Asking $330 shipped in the U.S.(pm me for shipping price out of country) OBO.paypal, chase quick pay or google wallet. Buyer covers paypal fees.
These are brand new. Never worn. Bought from Tres Bien for $400 plus shipping in 2012. Price is including shipping in the U.S. Asking $330 shipped in the U.S.(pm me for shipping price out of country) OBO.paypal, chase quick pay or google wallet.