or Connect

Posts by diamonds

i would hesitate to call it 'diffusion' because its hardly more affordable. however it is a line focused on 'RO' classics and 'basics' leaning towards the sporty/casual side (not to be confused with Lilies which is a womens line focused on jersey fabric).thats a great find and it is definitely something to look out for because the labels (particularly darkshadow - which is usually just an embroidered label with his silhouette on it) don't scream HIGH FASHION/LUXURY/WORLD...
  fake dior shoes :(  was so excited to find something that i bought without checking. they fit so i might keep for beaters. also Yang Li is very cool. not sure on resale value but he does some fantastic stuff and it's pretty rare.
minor find over past few weeks. it's a nice shirt tho it doesn't fit me ... 16½ made in usa  
Is the tag visible from the back of the jacket (the black one)? Could potentially be SLAB by Rick Owens. Here is a comparison of the model # tag.
Anyone able to help me out dating this Brooks Bros coat? oh and some bandanas for friends
paul n shark (missing label) - na talbots mens collared knit - na brooks bros collared knit (i left 4 others, didnt think they had much value with broken MOP buttons or shrunken wool, but good enough for me) - n/a montana silversmiths 'W' buckle (some of the gold is coming off) - available
it's not. it's a japanese mid-tier-ish label that produces english rocker kinda looking stuff (like old dior homme)
Only because I wanna get on this 50s denim train I'm uploading these crappy pics of my recent military/prison issue 1955 work jacket (find). I always see GWG stuff but never old/good GWG stuff.
This was probably a mistake to pick up ... not a common brand in North America. Size 36. Fits me but I'm not sure I'll wear it. Been DYING to get some calf hair shoes for some time now... And these are pleasantly ugly. (N/A) VW Anglomania oversized turtleneck...
Does anyone have any pro-tips for getting grease stains out? The fabric is 100% nylon...