or Connect

Posts by Heatseeka

gggggg
ggggg
Payment sent
Thanks all for the comments.
Wish they were my size. Very unique piece
In fact, the seller was clear that its more like 48 50. It was my fault that I saw it as EU 48 or 50 as it was M.
Seeking for your clarification on the jacket I bought from SF member. I was told that the seller purchased this jacket from realvanity.com I broght it to jacket to Brioni boutique and they said it seems to be knock-off at first sight. This dude is not corresponding properly and doesn't seem to be willing to issue refund. Before I take any action, I would like to clarify if this is FAKE brioni once more. I have few Brioni stuff and I thought it was their old...
Seeking for your clarification on the jacket I bought from SF member. I broght it to jacket to Brioni boutique and they said it seems to be knock-off at first sight. This dude is not corresponding properly and doesn't seem to be willing to issue refund. Before I take any action, I would like to clarify if this is FAKE brioni once more. I have few Brioni stuff and I thought it was their old logo/label. I paid 350 plus express shipping. Kinda thought it was too cheap...
Payment sent.
Ahhhhhhh. Totally missed this. Too bad...Nice tie..