or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

I would go with a Sony A6000.... biggest sensor (same size as Fuji), some decent lenses, huge bang for the buck and you can pick one up at Best Buy. Also comes with a smaller kit lens. Of those three I would go with the Fuji. Gray market = no warranty. You would be better off buying slightly used or refurbished.
Fuck, 2 weeks completely out rekt me. Legs especially
No swipes, but exercise variation is a waste for someone with 15.5 flexed biceps. Not swiping cause I think mine are only like 16-16.5. Get bigger and leaner and shit will "separate". All I do for shoulders these days is military press and lateral raises. Damn my rear head is kind of bitch made. But w/e it is what it is.
If you want bicep/delt separation, get bigger biceps/delts and lower your bodyfat. Don't overcomplicate things
I like to break my fast during sleep personally. I just set an alarm every 2 hours
Triumph has gotta stay niche.... that's its whole appeal. Cliche as fuck but they are kind of the thinking man's bike brand.
Naw, understandably the dealer guy was not pushing it and I had no idea where I was going (they didn't let me out by myself). I did get to rev it out on the highway... def had some nice top end pull but I was expecting some more arm stretching. It was nice overall though. Not even sure I would change the exhaust since I always ride with earplugs anyway.
I don't want to get lean for other people. Im already in better shape than most people I know (I did meet a dude who may be off to the Olympics for lifting- he did not even look like he lifts). I'm just doing it for me. I think making the assumption that people are pursuing a certain goal to impress other people is a little.... presumptuous. And even if someone does it for a competitive reason, so what? One can compete and measure themselves against others without...
People can be whatever they want to be, and be happy doing so.
I just hate his video style. He embodies "Gym trainers HATE HIM"