or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

You are right. No swipes you are nervous about riding on the highway. Wat would doubling the power do for youDamn those bikes look good. I gotta do some soul searching.
Like 5I was thinking about the Z in the winter... now that I'm back on my bike I'm seeing that it has enough power for me. SV just works for a lot of reasons
What is the highest mileage you would do for a bike to commute on ER6 just turned over 15K. It's not bad but I don't want to put the $$$ into it to get it where I want when I know an SV650 or FZ-07 would work a lot better for me. I'm just scared to see what they are going to charge for the new SV. I like it but not for $8K, fuck that.
2 semis is a bit much. Wish they did like Europe and just stayed in the right lane.
It's also not enjoyable IMO. Bike feels like a damn boat with a pillion. Rear suspension gets thrown all out of whack. Steering is slow. Once the thrill is gone it's really not enjoyable at all.
I would hold out on taking the GF out. Literally the first time I took my wife out someone almost ran us off the road. Guy just did not see us at all. Could have been really bad. I would build more confidence. 2 up is a totally different animal.... IMO it really sucks but it's still a good skill to have and def something to get into with more miles and confidence
I think if you are already used to riding at 80 MPH you should be fine. Highway riding is kind of boring. Like CDFS now my biggest challenge on the highway is keeping things under 85.
Yea things are looking good going into this year's cut as well. I dropped 27 lbs and gained 17 back. Didn't get a lot stronger but I did gain some muscle and I'm leaner now than I was at this weight last year. Unfortunately it looks like I'm gonna have to drop another 20 to even get close to where I wanna be. Def gonna have to cut again next year and hopefully not gain so much back. I learned a lot from the last cut and have a plan in place though. Lot stronger with cardio...
$350 for some damn chinos lmao. I don't think my whole wardrobe (not counting shoes) costs that much.
I have been able to squeeze into H&M's slim fit stuff since my last cut. Still kind of bummed they don't throw a little spandex in the fabric though.