or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

How long did it take you to gain that 20lbsI guess if you just want to lean up a quick 2 month cut would work
Clean gains conceptionist, you def know what you're doing.
Depends where you are. IMO if you don't have a good amount of mass I wouldn't bother. Or to put it another way, would you still want to cut if this reunion wasn't coming? Plus 2 months is not that long.
Back from Mejico, lost 2-3lbs of straight glycogen and sprained my lower back
Drinking excessively makes me feel like shit the day after. That and I had a DUI scare last month. Pretty much ruined my dad's life too. More than enough to keep me in check Headed to Mexico, delirious from low sleep and all I can think about is losing my gains. Guzzling a shake now before we head to the airport
You are harder to hit though, especially if you are a competent/defensive rider. I know people who have ridden for decades without accidents. I have had accidents but they were because of my own stupidity and even they weren't that bad. And the upsides are pretty numerous. Riding is just plain fun and probably a big part of why I'm not bummed about selling my sports car. Theres a reason we call them cages
Dont ride anywhere where car traffic is legit doing more than 10 MPH more than you. I rode in NYC for years, only problem I had was going over the handlebars after hitting a pothole.Riding in NC pretty much seems DOA. I just bought an indoor trainer and ride that.Thats not true. If you pay attn you can usually see the distracted idiots long before they are a problem. Only real big danger is folks turning in front of you. Bikes fare worse in accidents but are able to better...
TU250X is good money if you are OK with getting your culo blasted at stoplights by Camrys I wish I was kidding!!! 12 seconds to 60. Good for learning and good in the city too. Old school look without the old school hassles. But I get stressed out thinking about riding one anywhere near a highway.
*drinks 100g post workout whey shake :\*
I like to keep it simple. All I do for triceps is cable pushdowns with a U bar grip and that close grip dumbbell shit. Lowest risk with the highest mind-muscle feels, for me at least.